[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (22 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
WΏΏdy;3549357 said:
Horrible in defense? You got that from one game with milan (where he scored 2 goals along with a few crosses?)

Bonefag is awesome in defense? I can't imagine martin being worse than bonucci.
No I got it from all of his games actually. The fact that he hasn't played in central defence since his Barca days makes me pretty sure that he is not a better option than Bonucci.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
No I got it from all of his games actually. The fact that he hasn't played in central defence since his Barca days makes me pretty sure that he is not a better option than Bonucci.
He has played just one game with this team and he admits he would like to play in central defense.

Yeah Woods, Martin's a shit defender.
Worse than bonucci? :scared:

I dont want to be using him long term in the center and i admit he is not a very good defender. But he CANNOT fuck up worse than bonucci and adds more offensively.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I was kinda joking with that formation.

Barzagli(should we risk it) will probably be available and Conte will start Marchisio or even Giaccherini instead of Chisbah.

I like him, runs everywhere, wins those balls but could pass better.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I was kinda joking with that formation.

Barzagli(should we risk it) will probably be available and Conte will start Marchisio or even Giaccherini instead of Chisbah.

I like him, runs everywhere, wins those balls but could pass better.
I know. But what i meant was that finally someone other than me notice Guano. Conte should too since Barzagli(?) and Chiellini is out for 3 weeks.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Well for me he's the 1st option over there and trains with the 1st club so if we don't risk Barza the go for it. The thing is I think Conte will play Bonucci. :scared:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No doubt about that, Bonucci will play along with Barzagli.

And he will cost us atleast 3 goals during Chiellini's absence.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
WΏΏdy;3549432 said:
H
Worse than bonucci? :scared:

I dont want to be using him long term in the center and i admit he is not a very good defender. But he CANNOT fuck up worse than bonucci and adds more offensively.
Our offensive players must really suck if we are look for our CB to add more offensively :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Finally someone agrees with me!

Is Chisbah really that good? I keep hearing good things about him.
Cisbah has got 4 lungs , runs for 5 and never stops . Only problem is he sometimes messes up passes . He is not ready for first squad in my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)