[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (27 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Elia really deserves a fucking chance,no one has been brilliant lately.let the guy play some minutes,he may suprise you Conte.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think the fact that milan is able to win with so much ease where we have to die out there for 3 pnts has eventually gotten into our players' heads... and affected us negatively.
Conte's recent copout certainly suggests sonething similar.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
on a positive note if we win we're back on top... although we do have a tougher schedule on paper... u never know what can happen, it's pointless giving up the fight for title having come this far.

Forza Juve! till the end...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
on a positive note if we win we're back on top... although we do have a tougher schedule on paper... u never know what can happen, it's pointless giving up the fight for title having come this far.

Forza Juve! till the end...
We should continue pushing Milan all the way, lets win this game. I time we start our winning run, enough with drawing. Hopefully Conte, got an attacking plan.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
For the first time this season I'm actually not looking forward to seeing us play :sad:
Make of that what you will, but we have become quite tough to watch recently I think it's fair to say
I know exactly what you mean, this match, at one point, make me think i was watching Del Neri's Juve again.
Last year i had actually fallen asleep whilst watching them, and today at some point i was very close, but then ofcourse we conceded. (Like we always did last year, and i started screaming and tearing things up) :p

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I have a feeling that Elia will play.
Conte has a feeling that you're wrong

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 01:52 ----------

I know exactly what you mean, this match, at one point, make me think i was watching
Del Neri
Juve again.
Last year i had actually fallen asleep whilst watching them, and today at some point i was very close, but then ofcourse we conceded. (Like we always did last year, and i started screaming and tearing things up) :p
sshhh, that is the name of which we do not speak.

But it all seriousness i get what you are saying, and It's a scary comparison

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)