[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 JUVENTUS (postponed to March 7th) (27 Viewers)

Man of the session

• Bonnuci's red card

• Borrigoals brace

• Conte's 1st subs min 79... 79 > 80

• Pepe's butterflies tattoos

• Padoin saving the day

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They should impose fines on teams if it carries on happening.
It's not possible. The stadiums are council owned and maintained, cost millions to refurbish or rebuild over months or years, not to mention the transport links. Clubs can't be punished for not being as wealthy as us. Still, it forces people to act to change after the damage is done, as is so often the case in Italy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I reckon. Still, I'm glad we didn't play that particular one. I'm not really happy about this one, we will end up with fixture congestion at some point, but at least we have a big squad.

Elia might even get a game.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If you can't fuckin' host a game then play it away. I don't fuckin' care, we have a stadium that can take any kind of conditions. Can't be postponing games all the time.
It would be awesome if this meant we could play more games in Juventus Stadium, but it won't happen in a million years :(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
To be fair, it is 2012.
That being said, when the respective city councils own these stadiums, there is less urgency to attend to these types of matters. Especially concerning playing conditions, when they know that sooner or later the match has to be played at some point during the season. Only when there are the deaths of spectators and/or players, or a situation where they will actually lose money because of the playing conditions, will there be any changes made.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That being said, when the respective city councils own these stadiums, there is less urgency to attend to these types of matters. Especially concerning playing conditions, when they know that sooner or later the match has to be played at some point during the season. Only when there are the deaths of spectators and/or players, or a situation where they will actually lose money because of the playing conditions, will there be any changes made.
Still no excuse.

milan losing to Udinese is providing some comfort so far
I want Isla!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)