[Serie A] Bologna 0-3 JUVENTUS [December 17th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• De Sciglio

• Benatia

• Barzagli

• Alex Sandro

• Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Manduzkic

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    Juventus decimated in Bologna
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus are without Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Juan Cuadrado, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Benedikt Howedes against Bologna.

It kicks off on Sunday at 14.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

Max Allegri is dealing with numerous injury problems going in to the Stadio Dall’Ara.

Captain and goalkeeper Buffon is again out of action, while Chiellini, Howedes and Lichtsteiner decimate the defence.

Cuadrado isn’t even in the squad either for this journey to Bologna.

However, Marko Pjaca is included after suffering a serious injury nine months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't call that decimated though. #depth :beppe:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah we have good backup for all of them. We might miss Cuadrado the most if he is in his good days but otherwise we are covered.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    Allegri: 'Dybala dropped in Bologna'
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri has a decimated squad against Bologna, but still confirmed he’s dropping Paulo Dybala again. “I’m a Coach, not a guard dog.”

The Bianconeri make the trip without injured Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Juan Cuadrado, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Benedikt Howedes.

“Everyone worked well in training and now we need to win tomorrow in Bologna,” said Allegri in his Press conference.

“It’s unlikely that Dybala will start. He is available, I have to decide whether to play with two or three midfielders, but then everyone is up for debate. Perhaps he made everyone too accustomed to the good life.”

Juventus director Pavel Nedved advised Dybala to separate his personal life from the professional amid reports of a split with his girlfriend and legal action with sponsors.

“This is just advice from someone who has great experience, it wasn’t criticism. Everyone has to deal with a private life and a career, that’s what being a professional is all about. I am a Coach, not a guard dog. I told him to work hard and concentrate, as that is the best medicine.

“Paulo is an extraordinary lad, he’s almost 24 years old and can still improve a great deal. He is not in the best physical shape and hasn’t scored a goal for a while, but everyone goes through periods like that, including Mario Mandzukic and Gonzalo Higuain.

“He put in a great assist for Higuain against Napoli, let’s not forget that. You all seem frightened by a goal drought, but it has happened to everyone.

“Miralem Pjanic could well start, as he trained well. Cuadrado will be back against Roma, Chiellini can resume training during the week. Buffon has this issue that needs to be evaluated and is preventing him from playing.

“Alex Sandro is fine and he will play tomorrow. He had two extraordinary years, between highs and lows, but is finding himself again. Either Andrea Barzagli or Daniele Rugani will play tomorrow in defence.”

Bologna stalled Serie A leaders Inter at the Stadio Dall’Ara this season, one of the few teams to take points off the Nerazzurri.

“These are usually hard-fought and difficult matches. Bologna are well-organised, they run hard and have good technique. We need a solid performance.”

- - - Updated - - -

2 CB's are injured and he still probably won't play Rugani :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Wtf is up with this Dybala issue? He is not mentally ready for Bologna? Not training hard enough, it's really weird imo.

I doubt Bernadeschi will take his spot too, will be 3 CMs and Costa and Mandzu probably.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Allegri: 'Dybala dropped in Bologna'
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri has a decimated squad against Bologna, but still confirmed he’s dropping Paulo Dybala again. “I’m a Coach, not a guard dog.”

The Bianconeri make the trip without injured Gigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Juan Cuadrado, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Benedikt Howedes.

“Everyone worked well in training and now we need to win tomorrow in Bologna,” said Allegri in his Press conference.

“It’s unlikely that Dybala will start. He is available, I have to decide whether to play with two or three midfielders, but then everyone is up for debate. Perhaps he made everyone too accustomed to the good life.”

Juventus director Pavel Nedved advised Dybala to separate his personal life from the professional amid reports of a split with his girlfriend and legal action with sponsors.

“This is just advice from someone who has great experience, it wasn’t criticism. Everyone has to deal with a private life and a career, that’s what being a professional is all about. I am a Coach, not a guard dog. I told him to work hard and concentrate, as that is the best medicine.

“Paulo is an extraordinary lad, he’s almost 24 years old and can still improve a great deal. He is not in the best physical shape and hasn’t scored a goal for a while, but everyone goes through periods like that, including Mario Mandzukic and Gonzalo Higuain.

“He put in a great assist for Higuain against Napoli, let’s not forget that. You all seem frightened by a goal drought, but it has happened to everyone.

“Miralem Pjanic could well start, as he trained well. Cuadrado will be back against Roma, Chiellini can resume training during the week. Buffon has this issue that needs to be evaluated and is preventing him from playing.

“Alex Sandro is fine and he will play tomorrow. He had two extraordinary years, between highs and lows, but is finding himself again. Either Andrea Barzagli or Daniele Rugani will play tomorrow in defence.”

Bologna stalled Serie A leaders Inter at the Stadio Dall’Ara this season, one of the few teams to take points off the Nerazzurri.

“These are usually hard-fought and difficult matches. Bologna are well-organised, they run hard and have good technique. We need a solid performance.”

- - - Updated - - -

2 CB's are injured and he still probably won't play Rugani :lol:
    Wtf is up with this Dybala issue? He is not mentally ready for Bologna? Not training hard enough, it's really weird imo.

I doubt Bernadeschi will take his spot too, will be 3 CMs and Costa and Mandzu probably.

Did you guys read Allegri's comments or not lol

He said Rugani might start and Dybala is not in good shape physically

Though Dybala not being in good shape physically is suspect as he really should be by now in the season. Maybe he isn't training hard enough and this is what nedved was referring to

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Since fucking MERDA lost at home this is a MUST win for us.I don't care how,in which minute or what result,just a win....Forza Juve.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Easy win for us

- - - Updated - - -

No more Di Vaio
    Actually I think this will be a very difficult tie but yes I do expect us to win this one..
    I expect us to use the 4-3-3 with D.Costa on the right and Mandzukic on the left
    Dybala will be a sub..
    I wonder if Dybala can be an integral part of the 4-3-3 as the position he is best in is the CAM (not saying this is his best position but I am saying its where he played best up till now...)
    If we play 4-3-3 Dybala can play as one of the wide men and it is interesting how he can do this role...
    I think that in the end it wouldnt matter much as I see us selling him in the summer (hope not but I believe we are going to do it..)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    I cant see us mess up this one regardless of who starts... all i hope is that we will see Pjaca play for more than 5 mins tomorrow! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)