[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 16, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think that is because you are taking into account the fact he was a loyal respectful legend for a very long period at our club.
I'm sure the discussion is just on footballing talent and Vucinic is on another level to every player on this planet.
:tup:

As I said Del Piero is on another level and Zizou is probably one of the greatest players who ever played. Comparing Vucinic to those two is a blasphemy. Watch some of the older Juve games with both of them playing and you'll see what I mean. Especially between 96-98.
You seem to be lacking in football knowledge dude. Vucinic's abilities eclipse those of Zidane's.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
And you didn't seem to look any of those two so you're probably not the right person for this debate.
No I saw plenty, Mirko is a superior footballer on his day above all.

Your trolling abilities are terrible.You are a puppy when compared to Cronios in this aspect.
Omg another fool :sergio: pls go watch mirko vs zidane highlights or something, you will be enlightened.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No I saw plenty, Mirko is a superior footballer on his day above all.

Omg :sergio: pls go watch mirko vs zidane highlights or something, you will be enlightened.
I doubt you've seen any especially not in their prime otherwise you wouldn't be making such a foolish statements. We don't need to see clips, we actually watched them play and can form our judgment based on that. I won't even mention all the awards they've won over the years.
My advice for you is that make yourself an account Vecchiasignora and post that shit there. I have morbid curiosity to see what will happen.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I doubt you've seen any especially not in their prime otherwise you wouldn't be making such a foolish statements. We don't need to see clips, we actually watched them play and can form our judgment based on that. I won't even mention all the awards they've won over the years.
My advice for you is that make yourself account Vecchiasignora and post that shit there. I have morbid curiosity to see what will happen.
They will agree with me because they know their shit. I saw an interview recently where Zidane said he dreams at night to do the things that Mirko does on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)