[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (March 16, 2013) (34 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If we play by the rules and leave personal feelings aside then Vucinic just has to be MOM. No other. If a goal and an assist in a 2-0 win from your team doesnt make you a MOM then i dont know what will.

May 22, 2007
It has been a while since we've seen Vučinić-Marchisio link up together so effectively. Last season they were always interchanging passes and playing off each other, it would be nice if they both hid their stride to end the season.

It was a good Juve display. Bergonzi was terrible though.

Jun 13, 2007
Vucinic had a wonderful first touch but the finishing was woeful, should have been an easy save, but great game overall for him, much better than before.

Midfield was ok. Pirlo was better today. Marchisio helping out in attack again. Vidal was great defensively.

Crucial 3 points, edges us ever closer to the Scudeto.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Bologna mada a grave error leaving lots of space for our attackers to receive the ball, so Pirlo and Marchisio made big number of precises forward passes.Thats why we made all those scoring opportunities, cant wait for Llorente to hold the ball like he knows, we will be making much more chances.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bologna mada a grave error leaving lots of space for our attackers to receive the ball, so Pirlo and Marchisio made big number of precises forward passes.Thats why we made all those scoring opportunities, cant wait for Llorente to hold the ball like he knows, we will be making much more chances.
Bologna made an error when they tried to press us. If they stayed back and waited it would be more difficult for us to break them down. This way they opened up for us a lot of space at the back.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Just a thought.Would you guys play Marchisio-Vucinic in attack against Bayern allowing Pogba to start the game ? Like i said just a thought.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Since there are a lot of MOM candidates... Vucinic, Marchisio, Vidal, Peluso, Bonucci ...etc

I'd go for Antonio Conte as MOM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)