[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS [June 22nd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    :lol: And Costa is getting support from Cuads and Ramsey. It's like we're trolling him.
    With so much attention diverted to our wings with what looks to be a cracking match, Bentancur will have the entire middle of the pitch to pass the ball back and not move it forward.

This will be repeated instantly when our CBs receive he all and look to provide wide by passing to our other CMs.

- - - Updated - - -

And the rare times we do get the ball to the attack, Ronaldo will continue missing chances his entire career has been making, and Dybala will continue with his field goals.

Apr 17, 2013
    Lega sends soldier Rocci to finish us off :sad:. At best, I predict a draw.

I think that the absence of a fan is very detrimental to us, this team is so lethargic that at least when there was public and noise that allowed them to wake up, in their absence rabiot and co can again doze peacefully on the pitch.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Lega sends soldier Rocci to finish us off :sad:. At best, I predict a draw.

I think that the absence of a fan is very detrimental to us, this team is so lethargic that at least when there was public and noise that allowed them to wake up, in their absence rabiot and co can again doze peacefully on the ground.
    You mean rabiot and co again doze peacefully UNDERGROUND? Haha

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    So we sent Mandzukic away only to be in a central forward problem and then go for a wannabe Mandzukic (Milik).
    As for this game I see another 0-0 on the way

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    And Danilo and MDS starting as a full backs!Lol ,what a creativity from the flanks."Million " passes from the left and right.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    This is a must lose game. Sarri has to quit ASAP. We need a positive shock. Capello played ugly with a world class 11, he managed to win back 2 back Scudetti but was a major failure in CL. Ranieri's exit was followed at least by 2 wins in a row meaning we finished 2nd. Allegri last season played ugly but was capable at least of scraping 1-0 wins.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Just look at what Bayern accomplished by firing retarded Kovac in midseason. I know most Juventini now want at least a Scudetto and going as far as we can in CL.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)