[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 Juventus [December 18th, 2021] (12 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
2nd half we sat deep with 9 instead of 8. So there were no gaps at the top of the box for a shot like against Venezia. Simple as that really.

I can't even recall conceding with 5 midfielders.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If I don't watch the game we win. When I do we draw or lose.

I'll take any positive scoreline regardless of the performance at this stage.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
The performance was just a short step above the abyss. Control (to a certain point) was established after Locatelli entered the game.
De Ligt, Sczezny, Locatelli and Morata get passing grades. Everyone else poor and some really piss poor.

Sent from my ...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Same old garbage as usual. But 3 vital points. We scored on our two only real chances in the game, that’s rare for us.

Win our last game against Cagliari in a few days time and hope Dybala and Chiesa are ready for the insane January schedule we have and see where the chips fall from the end of January onwards…

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But we were in control, second half we were pegged back and at times Bologna looked like Bayern with their quick attacks.
Their most dangerous chance (Svanberg overhead kick) was in the first half and that was when Arnautovic managed to pass the ball between 3 of our players, so sorry I don’t think we were in control at all.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Their most dangerous chance (Svanberg overhead kick) was in the first half and that was when Arnautovic managed to pass the ball between 3 of our players, so sorry I don’t think we were in control at all.
Yeah, I saw us having zero control before Locatelli came on in the 61st minute. We didn’t dominate the match after that or anything, but we saw it out very comfortably and didn’t look at all like conceding. Before that we looked like we could be in danger of conceding any time Bologna took the ball into our half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)