[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (10 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Last I saw was that Vucinic had the chance to start too, possible?

Can't complain, Quag has been in great form and a bit of spectacular might be needed without the creative force of Pirlo.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
SKY had them both starting along with Padoin and Peluso as wing backs.

Conte looks like he really wants to minimize the risk for Tuesday.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The chance of a draw is definitely higher than usual tomorrow. If that happens, though, we'll still be top of the league. Resting our most important players (especially considering Pirlo's absence) for Galatasaray is a very sensible move by Conte, so I support it fully. We absolutely must progress to the next round. Hopefully we can win at Bologna as well, but it's gonna be tricky.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The chance of a draw is definitely higher than usual tomorrow. If that happens, though, we'll still be top of the league. Resting our most important players (especially considering Pirlo's absence) for Galatasaray is a very sensible move by Conte, so I support it fully. We absolutely must progress to the next round. Hopefully we can win at Bologna as well, but it's gonna be tricky.
is that really so important?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd take a loss tomorrow if it meant we win on Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

However with the players being rested tomorrow, that team should still win. Bologna have been awful all year.

Apr 8, 2013
Vucinic - Qaug never had a good game together iirc.
3-0 vs Chelsea? And others I actually don't remember and don't want to check out...

I remember Giovinco-Quaglia as the less linking pair from last year (but, overall, every pair involving Giovinco was quite sh#t, so i guess it's his fault :lol:).

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow

Buffon
Barzagli - Ogbonna - Chiello
Padoin - Vidal - Paul - Marchisio - Peluso
Vucinic - Quagliarella

POWER on the wings.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
is that really so important?
Yes. Both financially, for the club, and I fear that our players' morale could drop if it weren't to happen. A lot of expectations were placed on this Juve side ahead of this season with regards to the Champions League.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yes. Both financially, for the club, and I fear that our players' morale could drop if it weren't to happen. A lot of expectations were placed on this Juve side ahead of this season with regards to the Champions League.
But if they're eliminated the players can spend more time relaxing on the couch, that's very good for morale :tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I like your trolling :D
Dude, what would you rather do? Travel all over Europe in an endless trail of hotels and airports, just to get 90 nervous minutes on the pitch and hope you don't lose, and that's if you're a starter, and bore yourself to death the rest of the time.

Or chill on the couch with some potato chips and a beverage?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
No drama here Vucinic and Quag can do well enough. It's not like they didn't do it before. I'm more worried about Peluso - Padoin on the wings and the fact it's going to be 352 again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)