[Serie A] Bologna 0-1 JUVENTUS [February 24th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    Why are you singling him out tho?
    Because I'm tired of complaining about Sandro.

Tired of complaining about Matuidi and Bentancur's passing and inability to move the ball forward.

I'm tired of complaining about Pjanic's inability to actually shoot on target.

Dybala. Our second most expensive player keeps getting bailed out by Allegri for "playing well". Until I start seeing something resembling end product that isn't against Young Boys or Frosinone then I'll back off.

Out of position. Playing midfield. Blah blah blah. Kid doesn't have it in my opinion. Not nearly physical enough. Messi for example has mass and can shrug off players despite his size. Dybala might be WC in another team with another coach but he isn't gonna reach that level here.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    It's been in the air for months. Most of us have been either predicting it or its in the back of our minds and we don't want to acknowledge it, rather many have felt it.

Crush a weak team, drop points the week later against a weak team.

The winds of change have arrived, unfortunately. Can't add a player like Ronaldo and have him in front of players like Bentancur and Matuidi.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    Mental midgets like Dybala score hat tricks in such matches and never touch the ball in CL
    I am not convinced this has anything to do with “mentality”.

Our midfield just gets overrun in the Champions League so Dybala doesn’t receive the ball closer than 40 yards from goal.

In Serie A we usually dominate the midfield, so Dybala receives the ball closer to 20 yards from goal and as a result, he scores more goals.

This has nothing to do with Dybala’s “mentality”, he scores more against weaker opposition because our midfield gives him service in these games. That simple.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    It isn't an issue of Dybala getting the ball from the midfielders its what he does when he gets it.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    What do you expect him to do? Dribble past five Atletico players on his own and score?
    Well, lets see here.

Can he take players on like, say, Costa or Cancelo?

Can he fight physical battles like Mario, Ronaldo, or Bernie?

Does he make those amazing runs behind the line like a fit Cuadrado?

ALLLL those players offer something. Someone once said Dybala switches the play well lol...I guess we can look forward to that or more goalasos against Bologna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)