[Serie A] Benevento 2-4 JUVENTUS [April 7th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Pjanic

• Higuain

• Dybala

• D. Costa

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
3 more pts and another step closer to a historic title and potentially another domestic double. The way we did it was absolutely disgraceful though. It won't happen but I'll be glad to see Buffon, Barzagli, Mandzuki and Lichsteiner all retire or leave this summer.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
These guys want it all, for us to be ruthless and gentlemanly
I don't even get it. All this talk of don't respect your opponent, thrash them, bla bla bla. And then when Higgy takes advantage of clear contact on his foot to win a penalty, he should be suspended for diving. Cognitive dissonance here.

Clearly Higuain embellished. Every single top player does embellish contact. If there was no contact he would have just continued and lashed a shot at goal with his left foot, because his first touch was great, hence the reason the Benevento defender fouled him to stop him having that good shot at goal.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
People complaining about 2 Penalty although both seems correct.

I see Mandzukic's dissalowed goal and still find it's a bit strange. Mandzukic is fall because Benevento's Player tackle him from behind then he still put the ball in the net.

Is it a bit slight handball when Mandzukic fall, the reason the goal is dissalowed?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't even get it. All this talk of don't respect your opponent, thrash them, bla bla bla. And then when Higgy takes advantage of clear contact on his foot to win a penalty, he should be suspended for diving. Cognitive dissonance here.

Clearly Higuain embellished. Every single top player does embellish contact. If there was no contact he would have just continued and lashed a shot at goal with his left foot, because his first touch was great, hence the reason the Benevento defender fouled him to stop him having that good shot at goal.
?

I think u are comparing peas to apples.

One thing is to go with the right mentality to a game...and the other is simulating (or not) for a penalty.

People referring to "dont respect your opponent" is about not be overpraising them before games and then sulking ingame because of fear. Nothing to do with what Higuain did.

If it was a simulation, he deserves a yellow, if it wasnt a simulation, he deserves his penalty. Disrecpecting is not about cheating.

Jun 10, 2011
3 points, correct penalty decisions

however it always seem to people that we get favorable decisions i think due to the fact that we dont always win convincingly. we always managed to win but most of the time in a scrappy, struggling and unconvincing way hence a chance for the others to point the finger. had we thrashed benevento playing superb and convincing football that will shut those haters mouths up alot more. just my two cents :beer:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
3 points, correct penalty decisions

however it always seem to people that we get favorable decisions i think due to the fact that we dont always win convincingly. we always managed to win but most of the time in a scrappy, struggling and unconvincing way hence a chance for the others to point the finger. had we thrashed benevento playing superb and convincing football that will shut those haters mouths up alot more. just my two cents :beer:
Good theory

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Where is Higuain?Tired of missing against Real or he is kept for Remuntada at Bernabey at Wednesday?
There was more chance for Barcelona against us last season... (and we all know they didnt really have any chance to do it..)
I know you werent talking serious but just suggesting he is rested for Real but in order for us to qualify we need to:
Play a super attacking football and make it accurate + score at least 4 goals as you know Real will score at least 1 and its probably going to be Mr "cant stop scoring against Juventus" C.Ronaldo..
Ohh and we need a perfect defensive game and to do it with a much weaker team without the "top star" Dybala against a much stronger team..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
There was more chance for Barcelona against us last season... (and we all know they didnt really have any chance to do it..)
I know you werent talking serious but just suggesting he is rested for Real but in order for us to qualify we need to:
Play a super attacking football and make it accurate + score at least 4 goals as you know Real will score at least 1 and its probably going to be Mr "cant stop scoring against Juventus" C.Ronaldo..
Ohh and we need a perfect defensive game and to do it with a much weaker team without the "top star" Dybala against a much stronger team..

Of course I wasn't serious of him putting 4.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am loving the controversy.

Create a new league and exclude Juve from it that there is funnier than moving to France.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
People complaining about 2 Penalty although both seems correct.

I see Mandzukic's dissalowed goal and still find it's a bit strange. Mandzukic is fall because Benevento's Player tackle him from behind then he still put the ball in the net.

Is it a bit slight handball when Mandzukic fall, the reason the goal is dissalowed?
Thats what I wanted to say - Mandzukic did touch the ball with his hand but it wasnt voluntary and it only happened because a foul on Mandzukic.. This goal should have been valid and if not - we should have at least got a penalty and not a yellow card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)