[Serie A] Benevento 2-4 JUVENTUS [April 7th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Pjanic

• Higuain

• Dybala

• D. Costa

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
apart from dybala, i think he was superb. i really do not know why allegri is not using him much in the league. in fact, he was withdrawn around the 60th or 70th mark. i did not see that his performance levels had dropped
Yeah, its the 1 thing that pisses me off about Allegri, his limited use of Marchisio, Howedes and his crazy praise of Mandzukic, Khedira and Barzagli

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah, its the 1 thing that pisses me off about Allegri, his limited use of Marchisio, Howedes and his crazy praise of Mandzukic, Khedira and Barzagli
1. That's two things
2. Howedes is made of glass, why play him if we are just going to send him back?, how much has he actually been available

but he really does need to play Marchisio more

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
At the end of the day Higuain was kicked with possession of the ball, dive or not there is still a foul there and the correct call was made

Every penalty Juve get is because we paid the refs in every oppositions fans view, no matter how many penalties or what kind of penalties we get they all follow the same agenda

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At the end of the day Higuain was kicked with possession of the ball, dive or not there is still a foul there and the correct call was made

Every penalty Juve get is because we paid the refs in every oppositions fans view, no matter how many penalties or what kind of penalties we get they all follow the same agenda
isnt that why we have VAR? haters can go fuck themselves if they still believe that myth about how we pay the refs. The fact that inda are still crying about something that happened 20 years ago makes me laugh still

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
isnt that why we have VAR? haters can go fuck themselves if they still believe that myth about how we pay the refs. The fact that inda are still crying about something that happened 20 years ago makes me laugh still
Asking the majority of football fans to be rational and not bias, yeah good luck with that

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)