[Serie A] Benevento 2-4 JUVENTUS [April 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Pjanic

• Higuain

• Dybala

• D. Costa

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's always healthy for us to go against a small team who just won convincingly. It eliminates the complacency.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Easy win. Sleep mode. Season's over. Napoli will fuck up. No excitement left. World Cup, Denmark and Eriksen. Here we come!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Now that weve been humbled, Im actually looking forward to us playing good football. Season not over.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So enjoyable , exciting and quality game.Can't wait to see our heroes how bravely fight against this mighty team.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
We really should play no one in this game. Maybe manzo up front with Cuadrado or Berna. Midfield should be sturaro marchisio Betancour etc and defense should also be players who play minimally. If we can’t beat Benevento with the back ups then we have bigger problems then what happened against real

Mar 17, 2018
fuck this game... id trade 10 scudetti for a single Champions league...

we really really REALLY need a change in club mentality. to win in Europe you need individual skills to overwhelm an opponent sometimes. Juve historically has had a much better team then milan, but milan have been more successful in Europe. their club mentality revolved around big name players while Juve Goes out of its way to sell their best players and invest in a strong squad.

This strong squad concept brings you scudetti. but has shown time and again that it comes up short in Europe..

enough of this Serie a Garbage..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
fuck this game... id trade 10 scudetti for a single Champions league...

we really really REALLY need a change in club mentality. to win in Europe you need individual skills to overwhelm an opponent sometimes. Juve historically has had a much better team then milan, but milan have been more successful in Europe. their club mentality revolved around big name players while Juve Goes out of its way to sell their best players and invest in a strong squad.

This strong squad concept brings you scudetti. but has shown time and again that it comes up short in Europe..

enough of this Serie a Garbage..
What?

Mar 17, 2018
what is there to explain? juve's transfer policy has always been not to invest too much money on a single transfer. While milan on the other hand have been all about headline grabbing signings..

this criticism may be a little over exxagerrated but juve does have a tendency to sell their absolute top players in their primes for a club of their stature.

do you think anyone could buy a Zidane in his absolute prime from barca, real, Bayern... Even milan would put up a hell of a fight to keep such a generational player (if you ignore their bankrupt later years when they foolishly sold kaka and started their irreversible decline) .

this policy has continued with the sales of Vidal,and more painfully for me Pogba..

no top team has a policy of selling a top asset/player and leaving gaping holes in their squad like juve. Some might call it a small team mentality. but I think its a problem with juve club policy.

juve doesn't mind selling its absolute top player with a mentality of investing the funds on 2-3 good players and building a strong squad.

this is a policy that wins your a serie a scudetto over a long term grinding season.

but in Europe where you need to overload for a single all crucial victory. You need that overwhelming individual skill factor. this is where juve has come up short historically

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
what is there to explain? juve's transfer policy has always been not to invest too much money on a single transfer. While milan on the other hand have been all about headline grabbing signings..

this criticism may be a little over exxagerrated but juve does have a tendency to sell their absolute top players in their primes for a club of their stature.

do you think anyone could buy a Zidane in his absolute prime from barca, real, Bayern... Even milan would put up a hell of a fight to keep such a generational player (if you ignore their bankrupt later years when they foolishly sold kaka and started their irreversible decline) .

this policy has continued with the sales of Vidal,and more painfully for me Pogba..

no top team has a policy of selling a top asset/player and leaving gaping holes in their squad like juve. Some might call it a small team mentality. but I think its a problem with juve club policy.

juve doesn't mind selling its absolute top player with a mentality of investing the funds on 2-3 good players and building a strong squad.

this is a policy that wins your a serie a scudetto over a long term grinding season.

but in Europe where you need to overload for a single all crucial victory. You need that overwhelming individual skill factor. this is where juve has come up short historically
I agree with regards to recent times, the Pogba and Vidal sales are certainly irritating and IMO Vidal is especially mind boggling since it wasn't even a lot of money.

However, I disagree with the argument that old Juve teams didn't win the UCL because we sold our stars. It was more a mental issue. We didn't actually care as much about winning the UCL. Like in 97, 98 and 03, we were clear favourites with the better squad but still lost. I definitely think it was partly due to misfortune but largely due to the mental issue of valuing league titles extremely highly. Teams that have a great finals win/loss record like Liverpool, Milan etc are all teams that have prioritized winning the UCL over the league in some seasons. I don't think Juve have ever done that. Like even under Conte when we were so far ahead, he was still focusing on hitting the stupid 100pts record instead of winning the Europa League.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Buffon
MDS Benatia Rugani Sandro
Cuads Pjanic Berna
Dybala Higgy Costa​

Any 11 it seems Max puts out against most serie competition will get the win. And the depth the team has wins scudettos. The issue of course is being able to get that CL title.

Above is the 11 I would like to see against Real next match so give it a trial run this weekend. Maybe move Sandro up or Costa back at times for formation change? Juve's defense presently isn't good enough to make up for what appears to be inferior midfield CL talent.

Whatever formation with this lineup, gear up with as much speed and offensive upside as possible and see what happens? Maybe put enough pressure so Real has to be more concerned with playing defense? WTF, even put team energizer Licht in there to start instead of MDS? Probably radical lineup but the conservative lineup Max trusts just doesn't have enough CL firepower for me.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
$#@! this game... id trade 10 scudetti for a single Champions league...
I agree with your point that we need to change our club's mentality but I strongly disagree with trading 10 titles for a champions League. Its just a case of the grass is greener. I can assure you Milan, Liverpool would beg for the chance to trade 1 UCL for 3-5, not 10 league titles. And frankly for 10, i think Man U, Merda, Madrd or Barca would give up a UCL too.

What we need to do is change our mentality so that in the next few years, we are trading 1 serie a title for 1 UCL by possibly focusing fully on UCL prep and forgoing the serie a

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Buffon
MDS Benatia Rugani Sandro
Cuads Pjanic Berna
Dybala Higgy Costa​

Any 11 it seems Max puts out against most serie competition will get the win. And the depth the team has wins scudettos. The issue of course is being able to get that CL title.

Above is the 11 I would like to see against Real next match so give it a trial run this weekend.
Dybala is suspended for the return leg against Real.

I would like to see this:

Higuain
Costa - Bernardeschi - Cuadrado
Bentancur - Pjanic​

Against Benevento and then against Real Madrid.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Dybala is suspended for the return leg against Real.

I would like to see this:

Higuain
Costa - Bernardeschi - Cuadrado
Bentancur - Pjanic​

Against Benevento and then against Real Madrid.
Lol you'd still want a fk 4231 vs madrid???? After we've conceeded 7 goals vs them the past 2 times we used it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)