[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (1 Viewer)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
After the Bayern match I swear that I wont watch this awful presentation of our beloved Juve.
It is not the end of the world to lost the game but it is when you are just humiliated and outmuscled like we were with Bayern.
Now I thought that we will do something with Bari.Remember,Bari,not Barcelona or Chelsea,and again the same shit.
Someone will say ,we lack luck.
Yeah right.
How anyone expect our attackers to get balls when we have only one creative player ,Diego who was all alone and is out of form,?.And playing with Amauri alongside Trezegeut was idiotic decision.
Why the fuck that retard Ferara does not play Diego,Camo and Govinco with Trez in front,why???.
Because he is retarded.
Amauri rarely touches the ball this season and our coach is still playing him as a first choice.
And his substitutions are ages slow.Giovinco in 80 minute???
Our problem is bigger,much bigger than we think.
The main issue here is that our management are idiots who are bussinesmans not a sport CEOs.
Blanc is a former Roland Garros tennis tournament manager and Secco was a shoe polisher when we were real Juve,giant club.
Now all they want is to see clean balance at the end of the year and not to be overcritisized by the shareholders.They do not know anything about real football and how to run a big club.
Who they bought other than Diego and Melo,that was not a flop(even Melo is running very fast to become a real flop)?
And that faggot Blanc says that he will keep Ferrara until the end of the year.
Brilliant decision.
We will end on 8-th place.
The thing that hurts me most is that we gave fucking Inter title on a silver plate not because thay are something like a big club, but because we are awfull ,and give that Portuquese gipsy a reason to assume himself as a best coach.That hurts ,really hurts.
We do not have a basic strategy about how to run the club,which players to bring which to kick off the club,what tactisc to play etc..
We are ages far from a decent European big clubs and with this policy will stay
like that for ages.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I feel awful. I built extremely high expectations on this team after buying Diego and Melo. But then, the nightmare began.

*Del Piero was injured from the beginning of the season
*Amauri flopped (Why?)
*Another season Giovinco is not playing (HOW COME?)
*Melo flopped
*Diego didn't do what I expected him to do (Not his fault)
*Camoranesi is playing with no heart.

I'm really really disappointed and I can't believe that this season is already flushed away. Also, what pisses me off is that there isn't even signs of change. Look at Giovinco, it is clear that he is the best creative player we have now. He is a very very very dangerous winger. How come he is being benched?!!!

I will not watch the next match and if Ferrara bench Giovinco again (He will) I will die young.
:tup: / :wallbang:

There`s nothing more to say...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
No. You can't turn your back on the team despite poor results and performances.
Sure I can. If the board don't careless about the fans who keep chanting for the Juve they love, why bother going!!

The last thing you want to do is blame the fans for it, cuz surely it ain't their fault.

My point here is that boycotting games might be the best way to express their disappointment with whats happening.

I am not by any mean asking not to love juve anymore.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I feel awful. I built extremely high expectations on this team after buying Diego and Melo. But then, the nightmare began.

*Del Piero was injured from the beginning of the season
*Amauri flopped (Why?)
*Another season Giovinco is not playing (HOW COME?)
*Melo flopped
*Diego didn't do what I expected him to do (Not his fault)
*Camoranesi is playing with no heart.

I'm really really disappointed and I can't believe that this season is already flushed away. Also, what pisses me off is that there isn't even signs of change. Look at Giovinco, it is clear that he is the best creative player we have now. He is a very very very dangerous winger. How come he is being benched?!!!

I will not watch the next match and if Ferrara bench Giovinco again (He will) I will die young.
I'm disgusted of seeing the lack of the Juventus-ness, that never-say-die attitude, give it all till we have nothing left that used to be present in the squad but is slowly disappearing. Now, we seem like a bunch of guys who just want to do what we got to do to get by. It's sickening.

Jul 12, 2002
Come on now. I didn't say anything about Juve and now you're going to play the faggot card? I mean, I don't care if you call me a douchebag or an idiot as I have no regard for sanitary devices or fools, but you're just being ignorant when you call me a faggot. I thought Canadians were more socially aware than that. You realize that you're not insulting me, but insulting a sizable population of people around the world and on this forum who have done absolutely nothing to earn your hate, right?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
No. You can't turn your back on the team despite poor results and performances.
but you can cheer against them, hoping someone within the hierarchy of the team gets a fucking clue, and cleans house with the coach and management

Forza Catania :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I encourage boycotting matches. What's the point of watching a team with no heart, no pride, dignity, grit, or spirit?

I'd rather be out drinking with my buddies or making money, than watching us put in another pathetic display. There are priorities in life, and right now, watching Juve's dismal performances is not one of them, unless you have absolutely nothing better to do.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
but you can cheer against them, hoping someone within the hierarchy of the team gets a fucking clue, and cleans house with the coach and management

Forza Catania :p
Your a fan of Juventus right? no matter how much of a mess we are in, you surly cannot hope we get beat? Disgusting even by your low standards.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Your a fan of Juventus right? no matter how much of a mess we are in, you surly cannot hope we get beat? Disgusting even by your low standards.
coming from you, thats a compliment, fuckface

and the only way we'll get change is if we continue to slide, so get it out of your retarded brain that if we beat Catania, and Zero stays, that we can actually win something this season....it aint gonna happen

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If we lose and Ciro leaves, we still won't win anything this season. Instead we'll be struggling to make the CL spot.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Do you know for a fact that we will win something if we lose to Catania? Do you know for a fact that Ciro will be sacked if we lose to Catania? What you are doing is assumptions too my dear friend. So stop patronizing me.

And I didn't say we'll lose CL spot because Ciro leaves, because we would have lost 3 valuable points to the weakest team in Serie A.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fair enough, but I still believe Ciro being ousted before Christmas might be to the benefit of the team rather than its' detriment.

I can guarantee we will win nothing this year, but if we stick with Ciro, we will definitely struggle to finish in the top 4, particularly given the injuries we have, and Ciro's inability to manage the players at his disposal. He is a novice coach with no game plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)