[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (20 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Much better like this. Don't you feel the same?
I feel awful. I built extremely high expectations on this team after buying Diego and Melo. But then, the nightmare began.

*Del Piero was injured from the beginning of the season
*Amauri flopped (Why?)
*Another season Giovinco is not playing (HOW COME?)
*Melo flopped
*Diego didn't do what I expected him to do (Not his fault)
*Camoranesi is playing with no heart.

I'm really really disappointed and I can't believe that this season is already flushed away. Also, what pisses me off is that there isn't even signs of change. Look at Giovinco, it is clear that he is the best creative player we have now. He is a very very very dangerous winger. How come he is being benched?!!!

I will not watch the next match and if Ferrara bench Giovinco again (He will) I will die young.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
- Diego dropping too deep and restrict his offensive prowess
- Melo is not a pure registra and kept misplacing passes at key areas
- Our strikers except Trez are still unfit or in poor form
- Gio shows everyone the magic he can turn on with the few mins he was given
- we are are not astute defensively
- Ciro still has problems settling the team in the 4-2-3-1 or the 4-3-1-2

Do you think we should revert to 4-4-2 or its morphs to bail us out of this slump?

The 4-4-1-1
Striker
2nd Striker/Treq
LM - DM - DM - RM
LWB - CB - CB - RWB
GK​

- Allow Diego to play further up
- Allow Gio to play in the LM role
- Relieved Melo of Registra duty and not being the last man in front of the defense
- We can make use of our only in-form and 100% fit striker in Trezeguet

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Channel 4

The 'real' Juve

Will the real Juventus please stand up? Susy Campanale says it’s not that simple for the Bianconeri or Diego
A week is a long time in football. Just seven days ago the Italian media were hailing the 'real’ Juventus, who beat Inter to open up the Scudetto race that had seemed closed and had finally found their identity. Now we’re right back to the drawing board after shipping seven goals in two matches and crashing out of the Champions League. Now it’s time for the traditional blame game.

Ciro Ferrara will inevitably shoulder a lot of the responsibility, as is natural for a Coach when his team has no real tactical identity. In a way, his biggest mistake was finding success so early. At the start of the season, the side worked pretty well and Diego put in a match-winning performance at Roma. He was not 100 per cent fit and just settling into Serie A, so we all imagined what he would achieve once the little Brazilian found real form. It just made the slide into the pit of despair that culminated in last night’s penalty miss all the more painful.

Ciro should’ve had an appalling Leonardo-style summer, as that is the kind of plotline the Italian media like to see, the phoenix from the flames rather than the more natural peak and trough structure of life. Confidence was allowed to build over time at Milan and develop the feeling they’d finally 'got it right.’ Juventus are like a string of Christmas Tree lights that flicker on occasionally, but just when you think you’ve found the right bulb that’s causing the trouble, it all goes dark again. It’s the glimpses of success that make the breakdown all the more painful, heightening the sensation that this is the momentary lapse into positivity.

Will we ever know who is the 'real’ Juventus and the 'real’ Diego? Or, like life, is there no such thing? Confidence papers over the cracks and after the capitulation to Bayern Munich and Bari, it’s in short supply in Turin and will be very difficult to get back.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I call on all Juve fans to boycott Juve games until things change. There is no point of cheering for a bunch of dead players seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)