[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (21 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
First of all, congrats to Almiron. He played well against his own team today, which is what we expect of the man. It's great to see him rape the clowns here who defend loans with all their heart, the precious Italian system of having your own players score against you. So poetic. You fags lose... again.

Sack Ferrara, bring in whomever, bring back Iago, start Giovinco, Iago and Ariaudo, and build for next season. This season is fucking OVER WITH as far as I'm concerned.

That was one of the most hilarious matches I've ever seen.

Buffon - Why play if you're injured? Ridiculous. 0

Caceres - Silly tackles and crappy crosses, but better than the two morons in the middle. 2

Legro - Crap player. Always has been, always will. 0

Canna - Second biggest POS (piece of shit) on the planet. I hope he retires tomorrow and gets the hell out of the game because he's past it and a fucking idiot. Hopefully he'll break both his legs soon. -10 FUCK YOU

Molinaro - Just leave already. 0

Grosso - The BIGGEST piece of shit on the planet. Still up to his pathetic diving antics. Cheaters like this guy should be banned from the game without a doubt, and in fact sent to Guantanamo on football terrorism charges. You, sir, are a pathetic, greasy, moronic little turd. I hope someone breaks your legs, too. -10000 FUCK YOU

Tiago - Just leave already. 0

Poulsen - Our best player by far, not even close. But he adds nothing when we have the ball. 6

Marchisio - Really screwed up in the first ten minutes. World class players do not make those mistakes, so you do the math. 0

Diego - 0

Trezeguet - Can't be angry at him, the rest of the team doesn't get him the ball. 6

Amauri - Time to pack your bags, Jackass. -10

Giovinco - The only player who seemed to give a damn. He should leave this train wreck for Arsenal or a club that isn't filled with morons. 7

Camo - 0

Ferrara - -1000000 please leave.
I cosign every single word.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
Ferrara is a stubborn coach , i told him not to field Amauri , but he did :sergio:
you are always plays like with lesser player when you field someone off form like Amauri .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Play this formation for the rest of the season, or for a consecutive string of games (when all the key injured players are back):

Manninger (Buffon when he is back)

Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini (Ariaudo for now) Grosso

Marchisio Sissoko
Camo Diego Giovinco

Trezeguet

Jul 12, 2002
Sadly its not uncommon.

And what else was shameful besides the performance and the pitch, was the fact they laser a player when he is taking a pk, how the fuck is that shit allowed.
Awww...Come on, sounds like a true fan to me....;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
I didnt get the chance to watch the game,but 3-1? Ouch ! Can someone please update me on what happened i seriously cant be bothered to read all posts :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I didnt get the chance to watch the game,but 3-1? Ouch ! Can someone please update me on what happened i seriously cant be bothered to read all posts :p
we played like shit really, there speed killed us once again.

we had more possesion and 10 shots on goal to there 5 or something.

but thats not the point, we still had little gameplan. poulsen was perhaps our best player, along with gio for the 5 mins he was on.

ferrara made late subs as usual camo did his hamstring, diego missed a penalty, but he is not to blame ferrara is.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We concede 3 goals again.. WTF.. it's against Bari
We already conceded 4 goals against Bayern, 3 against Napoli, 2 against Cagliari, Bordeaux, Palermo.. It worse than last season..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you..

Ciro is skydiving..!!

the problem is, i don't know how many lives are left for him.. and with this stupid management, he's immortal it seems..!!

the bigger problem is.. when ranieri was around, we all wished him to go.. now Ciro is not welcome, he clearly not doing well with group.. I wonder who we'll hate next.. i hope they don't aquire any former juve players as coaches.. I don't want to hate our legends..!!

and am against changing the coach.. because in order to solve a problem, you need to identify it first, something this management fail to notice.. they are the problem.. but again, the owners and shareholders of this club should see that.. then again, they are in no hurry.. our only hope is that ciro himself resigns which is slim.. cause from his comments, he's not going anywhere..!!

we should consider fighting for the top four spots from now, to compete in next year's CL.. because the outlook is not looking so good..

*p.s. this post was written with the utmost control level.. tried to keep my posts swear-fuckin-free..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This match, exactly this match, shows how poor Ciro Ferrara is and shouldn't be coaching this team.

Looking at our formation and starting 11, long balls and crossing was our mission in this game. I mean you have all Del Piero, Camoranesi and Giovinco all three on the bench, how can Diego not be isolated? How can Trezeguet receive decent passes? How can you play ignoring our creativity-players whether they're in good shape or not.

Again, the subs were late, and not in the right place.

I really can't and don't want to talk about this match more, I feel terrible just like the Bayern game.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
This match, exactly this match, shows how poor Ciro Ferrara is and shouldn't be coaching this team.

Looking at our formation and starting 11, long balls and crossing was our mission in this game. I mean you have all Del Piero, Camoranesi and Giovinco all three on the bench, how can Diego not be isolated? How can Trezeguet receive decent passes? How can you play ignoring our creativity-players whether they're in good shape or not.

Again, the subs were late, and not in the right place.

I really can't and don't want to talk about this season more, I feel terrible just like the Bayern game.
fixed....

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Ratings from Gazzetta Dello Sport.

Buffon 5
Caceres 5,5
Cannavaro 5
Legrottaglie 4,5
Molinaro 5
Diego 3,5
Marchisio 5
Poulsen 6
Tiago 5
Amauri 4
Trezeguet 6

Grosso 5,5
Camoranesi 5,5
Giovinco 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)