[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (21 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #502
    Instead of being sarcastic with those banners those wise-guys should do it like it should be. Ask for their heads.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #504
    now SKY are saying Bettega could come back :blah: :blah: :blah: Trying to calm the ambiance? I'd take him back but that won't change what we're seeing on the pitch.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Fucking morons, should be the definition pic of idiot, asshats who say Diego go home and that Marchionni should come back :sergio:
    If there's another silver lining to this, hopefully retards calling for the return of Marchionni will also go away with this coming shake-out.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    I didn't watch the game,deep inside was hoping for a winand good performance,but hey,no suprises,still we play crap football and lose again.

If Ciro can't see what he's doing or/and can't change it,time for a change.
    i care abput what i see,and the facts are we have a better squad,no CR and still we play crap+out of CL and losing pts on Inter...

time to go Ciro,we love you,but it's time.

just read today that there are 3 names in the press:
    1.Mancini
    2.Gentile
    3.Hiddink

with Mancini being the leader,Hiddink after...

My vote goes to Guus.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Instead of being sarcastic with those banners those wise-guys should do it like it should be. Ask for their heads.
    Indeed, there are no excuses anymore!
    now SKY are saying Bettega could come back :blah: :blah: :blah: Trying to calm the ambiance? I'd take him back but that won't change what we're seeing on the pitch.
    It could in the long run though, it would help if just one man from our board, actually have a clue, about running such a club!
    Fucking morons, should be the definition pic of idiot, asshats who say Diego go home and that Marchionni should come back :sergio:
    True!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Honestly, thats a good start.

Just think about it:

Pre 2006 -------- Post 2006
    Giraudo --------- Coboli Gigli
    Bettega -------- Blanc
    Moggi ------------ Secco
    Lippi/Capello ---- Ranieri/Ferrara

It is just a fact that the current management do not have any kind of experience when it comes to football compared to the previous one.
    When you bring in a coach like Ferrara who has never coached a team in his life, you are investing in him. If they are investing in him they should provide the environment for him to improve, e.g. providing advisors.

Gilgi was an executive at IFIL and Blanc's relation with sport was in Tennis if I am not mistaken. This means the Secco is literally their football expert. Secco in the old management was the person who used to take the sub paper to the 4th official. Between a day and two he became juventus' transfer manager.

Whether you like the Triade or not. Whether you respect them or not. It is just a fact that their experience in football was maybe the highest in the industry.

Every winning club has this. When Barcelona brought in Pep Guardiola do think they left him alone? Ofcourse not. He has very experienced managers backing him up and guiding him through his successes.

Look at Milan, its true they got Leonardo, but they still have their experienced managers.

Now take a look at us. Everything in our management is new and inexperienced. This all adds up to what we are going through this season. Last two seasons the situation was less dramatic because Ranieri was an experienced coach. I am not saying I want him back, but he was experienced enough to deal with certain situations. Maybe if Ferrara was coaching under the guidance of a management similar to the Triade he wouldn't be struggling that much because of the advices and support he will be getting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I'm at the end of my line with any patience for our beloved fucking team....how much more can we endure ?? To think, I used to laugh at Torino.....

WE have become a laughing stock......this team, week in and week out, continues to show that we are not capable of scoring goals, and our defense has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. We have no gameplan, and, as bianconero81 pointed our a couple days back, we have NO identity.

Ciro has to go, and SUCKO and BLANK must follow him out the door as well....IMMEDIATELY !!

The Brazilian circus trio should be sent on their way in January as well....they do not understand the PRIDE or RESPONSIBILITY of being bianconeri...bring in some Italian players who understand what its all about (signing D'Ago sounds like a good start)...green laser or not, Diego should have put away the penalty

I've said it once and I'll say it again and again: rookie management + rookie coach = FAILURE !!!!

Bring back Bettega (and Moggi as well, if you asked me), either brink Hiddink or Mancini, and lets get this team back on the road to success, because right now we are in a pit of failure that we wont be able to get out of

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
    Jan 6, 2009
    "These are the declarations released by Fiorentina coach Jean-Claude Blanc after the game lost to Bari: (...)"

That's from transfermarketweb.com. Seriously. Is Prandelli our coach now?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    I'm at the end of my line with any patience for our beloved fucking team....how much more can we endure ?? To think, I used to laugh at Torino.....

WE have become a laughing stock......this team, week in and week out, continues to show that we are not capable of scoring goals, and our defense has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. We have no gameplan, and, as bianconero81 pointed our a couple days back, we have NO identity.

Ciro has to go, and SUCKO and BLANK must follow him out the door as well....IMMEDIATELY !!

The Brazilian circus trio should be sent on their way in January as well....they do not understand the PRIDE or RESPONSIBILITY of being bianconeri...bring in some Italian players who understand what its all about (signing D'Ago sounds like a good start)...green laser or not, Diego should have put away the penalty

I've said it once and I'll say it again and again: rookie management + rookie coach = FAILURE !!!!

Bring back Bettega (and Moggi as well, if you asked me), either brink Hiddink or Mancini, and lets get this team back on the road to success, because right now we are in a pit of failure that we wont be able to get out of
    Amauri is working on becoming an Italian, with passport and all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)