[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I won't comment on the performance by either team. I will, however, say that the pitch was in terrible shape and Bari should be ashamed of themselves for that. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I saw a pitch with three foot trenches full of mud in the goalmouth...shameful...
Sadly its not uncommon.

And what else was shameful besides the performance and the pitch, was the fact they laser a player when he is taking a pk, how the fuck is that shit allowed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sadly its not uncommon.

And what else was shameful besides the performance and the pitch, was the fact they laser a player when he is taking a pk, how the fuck is that shit allowed.
Because it would be quite invasive and inefficient to search every fan for laser pointers before entering the stadium

"here is my ticket" - fan

"bend over" - gate security while snapping glove

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #488
    Who were the ones hoping we lost this game so Ciro would get the boot?

-3pts and he's still Juve coach. Double whammy!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It speaks volumes when you have a team that somehow finds a new way to win week after week. It's another when you find new ways to lose week after week.

The only silver lining here is that there is no hiding anymore about how screwed up this squad is.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Fucking morons, should be the definition pic of idiot, asshats who say Diego go home and that Marchionni should come back :sergio:
    Correct, Ciro as much as you were an awesome player. You dont cut it as a manager, It took Secco to bring in Giovinco I loved that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)