[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (4 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
unlucky? :lol:
not to concede 2 more goals
If we were lucky we would have scored early and Bari would have never got the chance to counter us, sometimes in Football the ball refuses to go in, it happens trust me, today we could have won with a big score and the players showed passion, i know could have and should have does not mean much, but thats what happened imo today.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #422
    Are the board having a closed meeting as we speak? At least it was nice seeing Secco at his old job. You know, the sub paper thing. He should stay there.

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
    BTW did any one see the laser on Diego?
    regardless of that Diego is no so good at penaltys.

I have seen him blow more penaltys over the bar, than score or have them stopped by the goalies.

Ciro should know this, I mean when he stepped up for the penalty I was 100% sure he would send it over the bar.

like the game with Bayern Ciro forgot to do his Homework, even the Bayern coach said it, the game looked like CIro didn't scout any of the teams he is playing against.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    I wanted to make my post before seeing whats going to be written here, because i can only imagine the bashing the players and Ciro will take, after the Bayern game they deserved all kind of insults but today i will just say how i feel, if i was in the stadium i would have stood up and applauded our players and showed them respect, i saw Juventus today, and by that i mean a team willing to fight till the last minute and play their hearts out, we were extremely unlucky thats all, FORZA JUVE.
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

This is the oxford dictionary's definition of 'Delusional'

We have to sack this guy now, no question. Our teams performance is making our fans go mental, see exhibit A. For the health of the world we need to take action, otherwise more fans may go down this dangerous path. The problem now is more than just football!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    If we were lucky we would have scored early and Bari would have never got the chance to counter us, sometimes in Football the ball refuses to go in, it happens trust me, today we could have won with a big score and the players showed passion, i know could have and should have does not mean much, but thats what happened imo today.

if if if......there are no fucking if's in football.... people should get some sense:sergio:

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    I was laughing the whole game long.
    But when Gio came on and owned everything I got so fucking angry.
    Lot's of big clubs would love to have this kid and we absofuckinglutely don't deserve him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Diego has been such a great replacement for the legend Pavel Nedved - diego is a little rat who begs for money on the street - simply not a juventus player.
    Pavel nedved i am sure would be totally disgusted with the entire team - Bring back Nedved
    I think Diego needs time and a new coach
    our whole team play like shit it`s not just Diego
    If we sign Hiddink you would see him blossom
    As for Melo I can say the same but Melo also needs to stop doing those defensive errors (playing like he is Maradona in front of the defence)
    as for Ferrara I don`t think he is good enough to coach us especially not now when we need a coach who can build us as a team Hiddink is the best available solution

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    First of all, congrats to Almiron. He played well against his own team today, which is what we expect of the man. It's great to see him rape the clowns here who defend loans with all their heart, the precious Italian system of having your own players score against you. So poetic. You fags lose... again.

Sack Ferrara, bring in whomever, bring back Iago, start Giovinco, Iago and Ariaudo, and build for next season. This season is fucking OVER WITH as far as I'm concerned.

That was one of the most hilarious matches I've ever seen.

Buffon - Why play if you're injured? Ridiculous. 0

Caceres - Silly tackles and crappy crosses, but better than the two morons in the middle. 2

Legro - Crap player. Always has been, always will. 0

Canna - Second biggest POS (piece of shit) on the planet. I hope he retires tomorrow and gets the hell out of the game because he's past it and a fucking idiot. Hopefully he'll break both his legs soon. -10 FUCK YOU

Molinaro - Just leave already. 0

Grosso - The BIGGEST piece of shit on the planet. Still up to his pathetic diving antics. Cheaters like this guy should be banned from the game without a doubt, and in fact sent to Guantanamo on football terrorism charges. You, sir, are a pathetic, greasy, moronic little turd. I hope someone breaks your legs, too. -10000 FUCK YOU

Tiago - Just leave already. 0

Poulsen - Our best player by far, not even close. But he adds nothing when we have the ball. 6

Marchisio - Really screwed up in the first ten minutes. World class players do not make those mistakes, so you do the math. 0

Diego - 0

Trezeguet - Can't be angry at him, the rest of the team doesn't get him the ball. 6

Amauri - Time to pack your bags, Jackass. -10

Giovinco - The only player who seemed to give a damn. He should leave this train wreck for Arsenal or a club that isn't filled with morons. 7

Camo - 0

Ferrara - -1000000 please leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)