[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And I'll warn in advance, you guys will repeat Rivas name alot in the live thread I would think. If he is in the form that I last saw him in. Though I think Caceres can handle him well too.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #352
    Juve channel...MOLINARO A STARTER!!! :shocked:

of Grosso's car right?

FIRE CIRO NOW!!! Even if Molinaro plays the game of his life. He should wear a Juve jersey for a while now.

:wallbang:

Jul 26, 2007
    Wow, so Ferrara is sticking with the same formation and starting line up as the one that was humiliated against Bayern. Unbelievable.

The thing is that Bari are so shit right now that we are probably going to win this game and the Champions League fiasco is going to be forgotten by the board and Ciro.
    Ofcourse they want to forget the CL fiasco. What's done is done and our only chance this season is winning the serie A or Europa League. The team should only look forward and if we are at risk in loosing a CL spot, then Ferrara should be fired. But as of now he should keep his job as we are still very much in the running for 2 big titles, and come the end of the season, all possibilities should be checked out.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #357
    Ciro's must win game and Tiago, Poulsen and Molinaro start. Just give him a rope while we're at it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You know what would make this lineup updates more hilarious? If I we just read that Diego is actually benched for Paolo "you just got punked for giving me Juve shirt" De Ceglie :sergio:

I mean, after Molinaro, Tiago, it would only be fitting.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #360
    Marceℓℓo;2267055 said:
    Molinaro could be a pretty good choice in the end,at least he's faster than Grosso.

:oops:

sure, watch Grygera come in the 2nd to get more cover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)