[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (19 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Unfortunately Rab, they will know his value when he retires.

Just like what happened with Nedved.
Exactly. When Nedved passed through difficulties last year for only couple of months man, only couple of months, too many members jumped on his back asking him to retire and should leave and should stop playing etc....

With Del Piero it's even worse, it's the same thing man I swear, since I joined the forums and the same people keep repeating the same thing. He doesn't play two good matches, he should retire. What is this? Are we selling potato here? It's so easy for some of them to talk and say when he should retire, actually I even doubt if they'll miss his absence once he retires.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Exactly. When Nedved passed through difficulties last year for only couple of months man, only couple of months, too many members jumped on his back asking him to retire and should leave and should stop playing etc....

With Del Piero it's even worse, it's the same thing man I swear, since I joined the forums and the same people keep repeating the same thing. He doesn't play two good matches, he should retire. What is this? Are we selling potato here? It's so easy for some of them to talk and say when he should retire, actually I even doubt if they'll miss his absence once he retires.
I said that last season, Now Nedved, DP tomorrow.

The same members.

Okay, Let's get you a new DP who will talk much work less. Just like the new "Nedved".

Forza Del Piero. As much as he wasn't really good in the first half against Bayern, I doubt the team would suffer that humiliation with him on the pitch.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
:sergio:

90% of your posts complaining about Del Piero, leave the fucking man alone ffs. It's not like we are fielding 11 Del Piero on the field, we are fielding 11 different players, when we loose it's the team it's not only Del Piero.

Do some of you people add anything else except Del Piero, can't you discuss the team's formations, tactics? System of play? Don't you ever get bored for blaming him of every single thing?

He's slow, he can't do it, he should retire, I swallowed tomato, etc... It's the same fucking old radio station.

He will retire whenever he feels like retiring, he will hangup his boots whenever he wants. He's the Captain, he's the idol, he's our number 1 player, and who doesn't like this can follow Ian's path.
:lol:

I agree.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

:lol:

He should return to God mode to silent the doubters and to give Juventus a shape once more.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:sergio:

90% of your posts complaining about Del Piero, leave the fucking man alone ffs. It's not like we are fielding 11 Del Piero on the field, we are fielding 11 different players, when we loose it's the team it's not only Del Piero.

Do some of you people add anything else except Del Piero, can't you discuss the team's formations, tactics? System of play? Don't you ever get bored for blaming him of every single thing?

He's slow, he can't do it, he should retire, I swallowed tomato, etc... It's the same fucking old radio station.

He will retire whenever he feels like retiring, he will hangup his boots whenever he wants. He's the Captain, he's the idol, he's our number 1 player, and who doesn't like this can follow Ian's path.
It's easy to blame it on Del Piero. But tbh, its not Del Pieros fault, its Ciro's fault. He did everything to get Del Piero back as starter. He put him on the wing and obviously Del Piero doesn't like that and doesn't fit there so he he switched back to the failing 4-3-1-2 so Del Piero can play at his favorite position and that didn't work out that well either. He shouldn't have rushed Ale back at the cost of everybody else.

Unfortunately Rab, they will know his value when he retires.

Just like what happened with Nedved.
Honestly, is there anyone missing last seasons Nedved? Sure, I miss Nedved from a few years back but last seasons Nedved made the right decision to stop playing football.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man, 40 mins left, official lineups are up over hour before usually, whats up. Bah, I so dont want to see Camo benched, especially for frigging Tiago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)