[Serie A] Bari 3-1 JUVENTUS (December 12th, 2009) (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who here thinks it would be a good idea to bench Diego, wait for it...De Ceglie? Just corious, It would be interesting to hear.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah he isnt, he is a cool dude, I'm just perpexled and wondering if this condition of total allergy to Diego has spread to another stage, more then I thought.

There are random noob posters who post nonsense like sell Diego or other fickle knee jerk BS, same crowd that say so of anything when things are not perfect. But corious if its spreading amongst the regular posters, who I presume to be rather sensible mostly.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who here thinks it would be a good idea to bench Diego, wait for it...De Ceglie? Just corious, It would be interesting to hear.
I don't like the with a trequartista and I wouldn't have signed one (I would have kept the 4-4-2 and got a left winger), but now that we have a trequartista, he should be used.

The more he plays, the sooner he will settle in properly and start to show what he can really do.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We have the players to accomodate a Trequista into our style of play however, the players used in the current formation do not work. But like Real Madrid did this season and started dropping Raul it certainly worked I think we need to get this untouchable attitude out of certain players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Untouchable attitude can part of it, but what we need is a coach that can come up with something thats remotely close to working, and not something that totally confuses the players and makes them demoralized.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't like the with a trequartista and I wouldn't have signed one (I would have kept the 4-4-2 and got a left winger), but now that we have a trequartista, he should be used.

The more he plays, the sooner he will settle in properly and start to show what he can really do.
Which left winger would you have bought?

Straight 4-4-2 is rubbish unless you were thinking of buying Ronaldo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hate to put so much blame on just the coach but I think Ferrara's managerial deficiencies are really holding this team back. IMO we could be doing much better with a different manager

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Untouchable attitude can part of it, but what we need is a coach that can come up with something thats remotely close to working, and not something that totally confuses the players and makes them demoralized.
I agree, not to sound like Suns here but I would go back to the one striker system next game.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I don't know about the one striker only, I would like to see DP - Trez start again
If Diego is suffering from playing with two motionless strikers in front of him its useless. I've noticed Camos dropped off form aswell since moving him deeper.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I take it you want the 4-2-3-1 against Bari? I like this formation somewhat but no Melo or Momo means that our Chielliniless central defense risks being exposed. Camoranesi and Poulsen are also unsure of making it for the game

I just checked, at least the game will be live on FSC. So I don't have to go through the trouble of finding a quality stream just to watch us disappoint again

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I take it you want the 4-2-3-1 against Bari? I like this formation somewhat but no Melo or Momo means that our Chielliniless central defense risks being exposed. Camoranesi and Poulsen are also unsure of making it for the game

I just checked, at least the game will be live on FSC
We need to score to score more than one goal to win the game, I'd rather go for it than soak up pressure, our defence is a shambles and hardly reliable so I think we are going to try and out score our opponents, Play Poulsen and Marchisio in the hold and Camo in his natural position also he and Giovinco will surly take the load of Diego and against Bari we need to unlock them because they will stick 10 men on Diego otherwise. Trez to start up top and move Amauri and Del Piero to the bench because quite frankly both deserve to go there.

With the available players we have it certainly would be criminal not to go the 4-2-3-1 against such a defence minded side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)