[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think the problem here is how people tend to change with the wind.

If you're not a fan of Ranieri's tactics/formation/results he has achieved so far, thats part of the game and understandable... though I don't agree at all with Vinny, Andy and Cron and others concerning Juve's situation and Claudio since we are doing more than expected and we earned our respect back, at least on the pitch.

If you admire Ranieri's work/tactics/results he has achieved, then stick with it till at least the end of the season and never call for his head insult him from top to the low.

What is amusing anyway, is that people, too many actually have a different thinking/praise/criticism after EACH single match towards Ranieri. If we loose our next game, then Ranieri should be out. If we win then keep Ranieri. We're not in a market fellas. Either stick with the man or remain against him(though results doesn't suggest that).

I'm convinced that had we drew to Atalanta I'd be reading too many amusing things like in the past Ranieri threads that Snoop opened asking whether we should sack him or keep him, and you can tell reading posts there how people tend to change week by week.

'When the facts change, I change my mind'

- John Maynard Keynes

and I am not so sure about the flip/flop you are talking about, after the Inter game, even though we lost, nobody really had a go at Ranieri...it was in the initial part of the season where we were playing like absolute dogshit where people were concerned and angry

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I agree with amhed on this rab, it was at the begining of the season where people really started to doubt him, maybe for his lack of passion. But sinse that has changed, I think if we had lost only a select few would be foolishly calling for his head, even though yesterday he was pretty much spot on. I think the majority of people would just be annoyed that we are falling off the pace.
I think all of these people know that if we got rid of him now after a match, we would be totally f*cked

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes, go ahead and put words in my mouth, it makes your argument so much more compelling :tdown:

Tiago, Almiron, Andrade, Knezevic.....

you know, a reasonable person, with any ounce of dignity would have said he was wrong when his arguments were proven wrong twice.

but you are so absorbed in your ego, that you will never admit to saying wrong. No matter how childish Jack acts towards you, you have are proving to be no better.

He proved your argument false, and instead of being the better man and admitting you were wrong, you proved him more right by making a childish post.

You're quite pathetic and a bit of the village idiot at the same time.

Sorry to break the news to you :)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the first of course.

how dare you suggest that it was Nancy that was not nice.

Mods, please give Dusan a 2 week "vacation" so he could think before he does something terrible like that again :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It's kind of sad that so many people took that post seriously and that some people would even post the same thing being serious about it.
don't worry ... i got that sarcastic.

people who don't remember so well what member does have what opinion makes it hard for them to see if you are being serious.

i for one have read some sensible post from you, so i could guess that you are not on the same clown college like vinman and andy.

if you keep posting, people will remember you and your overall opinion.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1) your dumb ass (can we really call you a fan ??)

2) Ahmed

3) Hustini

4) Esteban the wanna=be ganster loser

5) lampard

6) virtualcock

there's 6 fuckface, now kindly kiss my ass, you poor excuse for a mod

maybe you should get a 14 day vacation from this place for being a piss-poor mod

resign jack, just resign
Next time I say that you call me a non-fan remember this post, it's one of many.

I love your language, I bet this is how you raise your daughters :malt: Just like your parents raised you.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol: Jack I like the addition on the top right of your signature, it is very apt for some people here...and when did Vin"man" post this hit list, I haven't seen it anywhere on the forum

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:lol: Jack I like the addition on the top right of your signature, it is very apt for some people here...and when did Vin"man" post this hit list, I haven't seen it anywhere on the forum
It also looks like Del Piero is saying it :D

You too are not a Juve fan but did you see how he chickened to call Alen a non fan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)