[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marchionni was alright today. Not that good but much better than his previous matches. Molinaro was brilliant on the other hand, but I'm voting for the Captain. Not for his goal of course, but for killing the rhythm of the game and Atalanta were affected with each foul Ale was grabbing.

Amauri was brilliant again. His work is really superb. It was obvious that Nedved was absent from this match, he was missed, at least to me.

Never-less, they all did great job, except some terrible marking at times from our defenders. Other than that I'm satisfied.

Also I was hoping Claudio would play Giovinco after Amauri scored, either for Ale or Amauri.

Manninger 6.5

Mellberg 6
Legro 7
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 7.5

Marchisio 6
Sissoko 6
Marchionni 6.5
De Ceglie 6

Amauri 7
Del Piero 7.5 :star:

Ranieri.... wise and aware in every aspect, though I wanted to see Gio since Iaquinta wasn't there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wanted to see Immobile.
So did I :cry:

And whats with voting for Molinaro and Legro as MOMs? Legro scored, but was average in defending, downright shaky at times. Molinaro was just solid, not MOM worthy. Del Piero scored 1 and assisted one, but was so-so in overall.

Marchionni, yes you read me right, MARCHIONNI was clear MOM for me. He was involved in quite a bit, worked hard and was very useful to our basic play. Not to mention 2 assists. No doubt, MOM IMO. Does not mean he was great or very good, but more useful and better then his teammates.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
fuck fuck fuck!
I couldn't get access to internet to bet all my money on this game.

Forza Juve. Excellent First half of the season. Hats off to Tinker Man and the squad we have. We are getting togher and togher each game, and I love to see that. Everyone is now aware of the Juventus Jersey they are wearing and the pride it gets to them.

Happy Holidays all.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Good we won, the game was so so though, we let them back in and at times it was end to end stuff.

If i would have to pick MOM, then i go with Amauri, his one of the hardest working players we have probably had in many years.

I still think Marchionni could do more, and here there i see stupid mispassing, what on his position shouldnt be. His def improved, but still just aint that found of him.

Nedved didnt play, so why Gio didnt get run? Why is De ceglie getting picked ahead always, yes decent chap, but i am really getting frustrated about this, around europe we see youngsters producing goods, and really making it big.

You think De Ceglie will contribute a match winning performance in CL against the Chelseas or Mancs?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You think De Ceglie will contribute a match winning performance in CL against the Chelseas or Mancs?
well, his crosses are top notch so wqe can get a header or two qith them...

that, or he has some affair of throwing balls precisely at amauri´s head!.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good we won, the game was so so though, we let them back in and at times it was end to end stuff.

If i would have to pick MOM, then i go with Amauri, his one of the hardest working players we have probably had in many years.

I still think Marchionni could do more, and here there i see stupid mispassing, what on his position shouldnt be. His def improved, but still just aint that found of him.

Nedved didnt play, so why Gio didnt get run? Why is De ceglie getting picked ahead always, yes decent chap, but i am really getting frustrated about this, around europe we see youngsters producing goods, and really making it big.

Ranieri views Giovinco as a support striker, not a left winger.

De Ceglie did it against Milan and Zambrotta, so no reason to think he can do it against other good teams.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Good result and it's nice to see some of the lesser players like Marchionni and Mellberg stepping up and doing well.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
damn straight....

can you handle the truth ?? Many so called "fans" here cant
Name them! Name the so called fans and don't just speak out of your ass. I dare you to name the so called fans, be a man for once not by talking about your useless muscles.

Just more money for Sucko to waste on shit players. :faq1:
Like Sissoko or like Amauri?

Vinman, delete your account.
Best post on the forum EVER. I am serious.

Ahh, the power of facts. I love it.

Jack, and don't forget the TV rights, the ticket sales.
The difference between losing to Artmedia and not losing to Artmedia in the qualifiers is at least 12-15m euro.
Just by playing (against Chelsea) in the 1/8 finals we'll get shit load of money from tv rights, advertisments and full Olimpico, which will add, i assume, at least 5m euro.
I know but I didn't want to give him more figures to deal with or his head will explode. He spends enough time in the gym looking at the mirror that his mind capacity has become less powerful than that of a chicken.

Can Vinman be voted off the island?
And this post comes in second place after Esteban's

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rab and Dominic, excellent updates on the game, you made my train trip beautiful.

As for the game, I obviously didn't watch it and it seems that the lads proved me wrong and took home the three points. That was great. Congratulations to everyone except Vinman, Andy and Cronios who will never ever be satisfied no matter what Juventus does.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This argument leads nowhere guys.

Use ignore list for the sake of others at least or to avoid possible ban over this stupid thing.And it would be sad of any of you gets it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am worried mostly about denco, Juventus probably sent him into a long sleep. He needs to write his match report.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Name them! Name the so called fans and don't just speak out of your ass. I dare you to name the so called fans, be a man for once not by talking about your useless muscles.
:tup:

Like Sissoko or like Amauri?

Best post on the forum EVER. I am serious.

I know but I didn't want to give him more figures to deal with or his head will explode. He spends enough time in the gym looking at the mirror that his mind capacity has become less powerful than that of a chicken.

And this post comes in second place after Esteban's

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
when we end this campaign empty-handed, we'll see what you're saying then......
I will be satisified. I don't expect the Scudetto this season. Did you see me moaning last season about our 3rd place finish?? I was delighted with our CL qualification and restoring some of our reputation.

This season I expect us to improve and finish on at least 2nd place and don't get ourselves embarassed in CL and guess what?? We are exactly doing that. So far I am delighted with our campaign and proud of being a Juventus fan with limited resources and a squad objectively looking, not so strong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)