[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
great attitude :tup:

oh no wait, you're :gsol: keeping it real :gsol:
damn straight....

can you handle the truth ?? Many so called "fans" here cant

Some people said it in August, they were sure we will not even make it to the Champions League. Then they were sure we will crash out fourth in the group. Then they were sure that we will follow Milan to the UEFA cup. And all this was because they are realists.
You're so good at this stuff, Jack.

yes, Jack is the king....I mean queen of ball-busting when someone has made a prediction that turns out to be incorrect, but guess what queenie, whats the difference if we crashed out of the CL at the group stage or in the second round ?? The answer is NONE !!

I say we come away from this season empty handed.....this team lacks skill in the midfield, and that will be our downfall

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

ko 15-00
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Alfa TV Cyprus
ESPN Brazil
ESPN Latin America
Kanal 9 (Swe)
NTV Turkey
OBN BiH
Polsat Sport Extra
Raitalia 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
Sport 1 (Cze/Svk)
Sport 1 (Ukr)
Sport 2 (Hun)
Sport 5+ LIVE
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
TV Capixaba
TVE La 2
TVE La 2 SAT
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
whats the difference if we crashed out of the CL at the group stage or in the second round ?? The answer is NONE !!
WRONG !!!

In 2006/2007 season the numbers were as follows:

Each team has received € 3.000.000 for reaching the Group Phase plus another € 2.400.000 million for playing the whole six games of this stage.

In our case, you predicted that we won't reach the group stage but we did, that's 5.400.000 €.

Now in the group stage each win gives you € 800.000 and each draw € 400.00

In our case we managed 3 wins and 3 draws which sums up to € 3.600.000. You predicted four losses to Madrid and Zenit in both games, a win and a draw to BATE which makes the difference €2.400.000

Now let us add to that your first prediction because in the end your one celled brain will not able to add all the numbers. We are now at € 7.800.000.

These figures we haven't reached yet but I want you to save them because I will not provide you with such information again, it's only once I do such a thing for people like you.

To reach the quarter final the team receives € 3.5 Million

To reach the semi final the team receives € 5.5 Million

To reach the final you also receive € 5.5 Million and the winner gets an extra € 3.5 Million

Now unlike you, I did not predict us losing to whatever that team in the qualifiers was. I did not predict we end up fourth in the group stage nor did I predict that Palermo and Napoli will do more than us. All I said is that I would be happy if we qualify from the group stage and manage the top four. Yes, this is empty handed but this is also an achievement.

Does that mean I don't trophies? No, it fucking doesn't mean that, but in that case I am the realist and you are the fucking pessimist whiner.

Now, Alen or Bozi or anyone, give me a fucking warning for insulting Vinman. Let him be satisfied otherwise he'll have a miserable Christmas.

Happy holidays everyone.

Jun 26, 2007
WRONG !!!

Each team has received € 3.000.000 for reaching the Group Phase plus another € 2.400.000 million for playing the whole six games of this stage.

In our case, you predicted that we won't reach the group stage but we did, that's 5.400.000 €.

In our case we managed 3 wins and 3 draws which sums up to € 3.600.000. You predicted four losses to Madrid and Zenit in both games, a win and a draw to BATE which makes the difference €2.400.000

Now let us add to that your first prediction because in the end your one celled brain will not able to add all the numbers. We are now at € 7.800.000.

These figures we haven't reached yet but I want you to save them because I will not provide you with such information again, it's only once I do such a thing for people like you.

To reach the final you also receive € 5.5 Million and the winner gets an extra € 3.5 Million

Now unlike you, I did not predict us losing to whatever that team in the qualifiers was. I did not predict we end up fourth in the group stage nor did I predict that Palermo and Napoli will do more than us. All I said is that I would be happy if we qualify from the group stage and manage the top four. Yes, this is empty handed but this is also an achievement.

Does that mean I don't trophies? No, it fucking doesn't mean that, but in that case I am the realist and you are the fucking pessimist whiner.

Now, Alen or Bozi or anyone, give me a fucking warning for insulting Vinman. Let him be satisfied otherwise he'll have a miserable Christmas.

Happy holidays everyone.
Just more money for Sucko to waste on shit players. :faq1:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
WRONG !!!

Happy holidays everyone.
Great post Jack. :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Just more money for Sucko to waste on shit players. :faq1:
At least he didn't spend 13 mil for Mancini and 18 mil for Quaresma... He got us Sissoko for 13 mil (I think) and Amauri... Two players who have been very important in this campaign... He was able to convice Giovinco to stay... I'm not standing up for Secco here, but I've to say he has done some good business as well... I was one who thought we didn't need Amauri... But he has done wonderfully well for us in the very first season...
True, that we do need some reinforcements in defence... and maybe a replacement for Nedved very soon... Secco hasn't been the best, but he hasn't been as bad as all of us make him out to be...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
damn straight....

can you handle the truth ?? Many so called "fans" here cant

yes, Jack is the king....I mean queen of ball-busting when someone has made a prediction that turns out to be incorrect, but guess what queenie, whats the difference if we crashed out of the CL at the group stage or in the second round ?? The answer is NONE !!

I say we come away from this season empty handed.....this team lacks skill in the midfield, and that will be our downfall
Dude, this is just straight ridiculous. We are just coming from a huge win against Milan. To critizise your team is you right and its a good thing, but you are taking it way to far. Do you even enjoy watching your team play?
Whatever, we have been at this point for so long, lets just leave that...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
WRONG !!!

Happy holidays everyone.
Ahh, the power of facts. I love it.

Jack, and don't forget the TV rights, the ticket sales.
The difference between losing to Artmedia and not losing to Artmedia in the qualifiers is at least 12-15m euro.
Just by playing (against Chelsea) in the 1/8 finals we'll get shit load of money from tv rights, advertisments and full Olimpico, which will add, i assume, at least 5m euro.

Jun 26, 2007
icεmαή;1843579 said:
At least he didn't spend 13 mil for Mancini and 18 mil for Quaresma... He got us Sissoko for 13 mil (I think) and Amauri... Two players who have been very important in this campaign... He was able to convice Giovinco to stay... I'm not standing up for Secco here, but I've to say he has done some good business as well... I was one who thought we didn't need Amauri... But he has done wonderfully well for us in the very first season...
True, that we do need some reinforcements in defence... and maybe a replacement for Nedved very soon... Secco hasn't been the best, but he hasn't been as bad as all of us make him out to be...
I was being sarcastic bro.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
WRONG !!!

Happy holidays everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)