[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (7 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Some people said it in August, they were sure we will not even make it to the Champions League. Then they were sure we will crash out fourth in the group. Then they were sure that we will follow Milan to the UEFA cup. And all this was because they are realists.
Not me, I am an optimist :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Siena could have won this game if they had better finishing in front of goal AND a decent linesman....

Inter are not invincible thats for sure. For the mega bucks they pay their players they didn't bring anything from the bench, and it shows if you shut zlatan down they don't have much of an attack. Then there is Maicon...

We need to win tomorrow, if it is true that refs are helping inter/milan then we need to make it as tough as we can for them to take this years title. We need to play smart and not give away silly/obvious fouls because we have no idea what might be called against us. We need to score and play a tight game tomorrow. If we go up we need to keep the pressure on them and not take the foot off the accelerator, keep them on their toes.

I am still confident tomorrow, that's if we play like we know how...and that is by getting Molinaro the ball as he is our playmaker, everything stems from his creative/fluid and majestic play.

Seriously, lets keep the heat on those fuck faced pricks and give them something to think about over christmas

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I only watch basketball when I'm at the Palace or if the month is March. Apart from that, I can't get into it even though I loved it when I was young.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lool I used to love watching when they announced the matchups during March Madness...the reactions of the teams and fans was always amazing

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I only watch basketball when I'm at the Palace or if the month is March. Apart from that, I can't get into it even though I loved it when I was young.
Basketball was almost as popular as football in Yugoslavia while i was growing up and it's also second to football in Croatia.
Actually, the Balkans love basketball a lot so that explains why we follow the NBA. The best European players also play in the NBA and it makes it even more interesting.

Hockey, Baseball or American football are not popular at all in these parts of Europe simply because we don't even play these sports.

It depends from country to country. The Scandinavians don't play basketball but they play hockey so they follow NHL more than NBA. The Spanish and the Italians play football and basketball and they also follow NBA but not the other American sports.
The English follow only EPL and no-one follows the MLS :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)