[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, nothing comes close to this offside goal.
We will have to disagree then because I see Inter being helped just as much as Milan. It is simply disgusting in both cases and the only thing we can do is just keep on being proud Juventus fans.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We will have to disagree then because I see Inter being helped just as much as Milan. It is simply disgusting in both cases and the only thing we can do is just keep on being proud Juventus fans.
Nothing tops the help Milan were getting from the refs this year. This is only the first disgusting ref mistake that brings :inter: points this year while Milan won at least 10pts this year due to shameful ref help.
After all, all it takes is to check "just for the record" thread.

The only difference is that even with ref help Milan can't win the scudetto because it's pathetic how weak they are.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What this has to do with being proud Juventus fan???? A penalty can be debatable and arguable most of the times. What happened today is pure corruption that Moratti had his hands on TONIGHT.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What this has to do with being proud Juventus fan???? A penalty can be debatable and arguable most of the times. What happened today is pure corruption that Moratti had his hands on TONIGHT.
Being a proud Juve fan because we were punished for similar things to those happening now and because we are winning with style.

As for the penalties, you are right they can be debatable but the ones that Milan got are very far from being debatable, they were as blatant as tonight's offside.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Being a proud Juve fan because we were punished for similar things to those happening now and because we are winning with style.

As for the penalties, you are right they can be debatable but the ones that Milan got are very far from being debatable, they were as blatant as tonight's offside.
I don't think a single Juventus fan isn't proud of his team winning style this year. This is a different story though.

Sorry Jack but nothing beats what happened tonight. I wouldn't be moaning this much had the ref awarded inter un-called/un-fair penalty, but that offside goal.... was just too much for the football world.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think a single Juventus fan isn't proud of his team winning style this year. This is a different story though.

Sorry Jack but nothing beats what happened tonight. I wouldn't be moaning this much had the ref awarded inter un-called/un-fair penalty, but that offside goal.... was just too much for the football world.
As an episode, this offside goal was perhaps more blatant than the calls Milan were getting in their favor. But when on three matches in a row you get 3 penalties, two of them for a foul OUTSIDE the box, when in one month you get 5 inexistent penalties and when the ref won't give a clear 90 minute penalty to your opponents, then it's crystal clear that this episode from tonight is nothing compared to what Milan were doing.

But i expect more from Inter and i think it will be a draw at the end. 20 gifted pts for Inter: 20 gifted points for Milan.

P.S: And -6 pts for Juve due to ref "mistakes" against us.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

You think wrong, mate...a LOT of posters here have a problem with the way we play, and nothing will please them no matter how well we play

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Maybe because a penalty is not a goal but a goal potential but for me wrong referee decisions are just wrong referee decisions.

Ahmed, some members will be satisfied if we play like Barcelona :cheesy:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As an episode, this offside goal was perhaps more blatant than the calls Milan were getting in their favor. But when on three matches in a row you get 3 penalties, two of them for a foul OUTSIDE the box, when in one month you get 5 inexistent penalties and when the ref won't give a clear 90 minute penalty to your opponents, then it's crystal clear that this episode from tonight is nothing compared to what Milan were doing.

But i expect more from Inter and i think it will be a draw at the end. 20 gifted pts for Inter: 20 gifted points for Milan.

P.S: And -6 pts for Juve due to ref "mistakes" against us.
I really don't care about Milan, they're in what 4th place? I don't even see them in top 3. I focus on Inter more than Milan because they're the ones ahead. No one is doubting the calls Milan received and no one can ignore that, but what happened today is a shame to Italian football.

Even during Moggi days when they were accusing us of fixing matches I haven't seen something similar to this. Never.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I really don't care about Milan, they're in what 4th place? I don't even see them in top 3. I focus on Inter more than Milan because they're the ones ahead. No one is doubting the calls Milan received and no one can ignore that, but what happened today is a shame to Italian football.

Even during Moggi days when they were accusing us of fixing matches I haven't seen something similar to this. Never.
This inter son of a bitches !!!! disgusting team :inter: ...... all i can say we should play with honor till the end .........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)