[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm looking forward to seeing DC again, I hope he puts in another classy performance.

I was thinking, with all the fitness issues I would think giovinco would be guaranteed some playing time. He can come on for amauri, DP, DC, or marchionni of need be. At least one of them will be subbed.

I hope we keep it smart at the back and not give away a stupid goal. Not to mention hopefully siena can give inter a reality check. A siena win would be amazing, I would settle for a tie that game.

May 15, 2007
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
6 Zanetti
7 Salihamidzic
8 Amauri
10 Del Piero
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
27 Ekdal
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie
35 Esposito
42 Pinsoglio
46 Immobile

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nice...maybe some primaveras will get some PT. Would be nice to see zanetti/ekdal to get into the game too.

My prefered linup:
Manniger
Grygera-legro-chiellini-moli

Marchi-momo-marchisio-DC

Amauri-DP

Subs: ekdal, gio, zanetti

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I'm looking forward to seeing DC again, I hope he puts in another classy performance.
The one thing that keeps me chuckling is how awkward DC is with the ball at slow speeds but once he is in motion then he is flying.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are you retarded? Did you forget where we were two seasons ago? To come up from Serie B and and in two seasons be second place in Serie A and top of our champions league group after twice beating Real Madrid? I don't care what team you are but that is pretty damn impressive, our team deserves compliments not insults.
Yes, I'm mentally challenged.

But despite my obvious disability, this retard remembers not being able to watch a single match on television during one historic season that saw all of us angry and infuriated with what happened, along with the 365 days of ridicule and insulting behavior by fans and media alike. This retard also sits through every single match, whether it be on television or on an internet stream, hoping for the best result to come.

So stick your comments far up your McDonalds eating, Friends watching, George Bush loving, rifle wielding, high school insult mongering American anus.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just a little bit maybe, somewhere in you there's a hope that you will one day see us playing like Barcelona do.
If it were true, it wouldn't harm anything, would it?

People don't listen to you when you talk about tactics... why should they change now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)