[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
It seems that suddenly we are having more debth in the squad than in the last 4 years....well lets not say debth but...lets say at least we have useful reserves :D

btw, how many reserve t-shirts DP have in case of getting his damaged in-game?

we got mad debth.
:rofl:

all the same it is true in Lippi's last season At Juve our CM and Defence was very very poor. When Cap was here also we just really had our awesome first 11 but did not have a bench. Now we have players like Iaquinta, Amauri, Tiago, Poulsen, DC, Manninger, Mellberg, Giovinco ... we got alot of "debth" in addition to the stars we have built the team around.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
We've conceded 12 goals this seasons and 6 of them in the last 15mins.

Damn, from the moment i read what you wrote i knew you were wrong. I must be the only guy on the planet who can notice these meaningless stat mistakes.
What's wrong with me? :confused:
I wonder if our coach studies statistics like these to help him understand how the games could go or what we need to worry about/ improve. I know Mourinho does this. He complies data on each team and their strengths and weaknesses as well as applying this information to alter how his own teams plays inorder to plan for the game and predict scenarios. His preparation and meticulous work is what makes him so good. I think alot of us on this forum would try to be like him if we were coaches :lol:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
LIAR. Ahmed, you are a liar, admit it.

Or I will edit your post.
Make sure you do it in RED.
If I do it in red lipstick and change my name and complexion to that of Ranieri, perhaps he would like it better.
:lol2:

Do you he is dreaming of Ranieri right now?
He's probably already up, but in the back of his mind, he's day-dreaming of Mr. Bean.
I think he's reading what we are writing which will make him loose his mind.
He will blame it on you.

fuck off both of you in a nice way ;)

I went to gym so im willing and able to beat both of you. Yeah, it was funny thing with red text, but hey..

At least i proved that Rab is LIAR

Molinaro and Grygera are in danger of missing the following match if they get yellow.

Bellini and Rivalta are their suspended players

so it looks like:

-----------Manninger
Grygera Legro Chiellini Molinaro
Marchionni Sissoko Zanetti DC
------------Amauri DP

3 points nothing less or I will start supporting Valencia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)