[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems that suddenly we are having more debth in the squad than in the last 4 years....well lets not say debth but...lets say at least we have useful reserves :D

btw, how many reserve t-shirts DP have in case of getting his damaged in-game?

juve_aus

Oct 6, 2006
just having a look at the ESPNSoccernet analysis of Atalanta. even though they have only lost one game at home they rank only 6th in terms of home ground performances. but we're 2nd on away record. and when they win they seem to win big with 4 wins of 2 goals or more. they had a great graph showing when they score goals and when they concede. they've scored 20 goals this year, 9 of them in the last 15mins of the game. so we need to tighten our defense in the last 15mins because out of the 10 goals we've conceded this seasons 5 of them in the last 15mins.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so we need to tighten our defense in the last 15mins because out of the 10 goals we've conceded this seasons 5 of them in the last 15mins.
We've conceded 12 goals this seasons and 6 of them in the last 15mins.

Damn, from the moment i read what you wrote i knew you were wrong. I must be the only guy on the planet who can notice these meaningless stat mistakes.
What's wrong with me? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)