[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
hopefully our fellow bianconeri siena who are unbeaten at home can give us an added christmas present with a positive result against inter. forza maccarone.

atalanta will be a very tough game especially after the high of the milan result and bergamo is always a difficult place to get 3 points

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Inter always have nightmares from those two colors .. probably Siena will do enough damage to them .. at least stop their winning streak! ..

Anyhow, I'll be looking forward for a break even if those two weeks are usually the most boring weeks in the year, with no football action at all. Can't wait for our full squad to be back..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i see us winning comfortably TBH i hope gio starts but i doubt considering the way DC played. that is unless del pie doesnt start

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Atalanta at home has 6W-1D-1L with 14:4 goal difference. Pretty impressive.

These are the 8 home matches they played so far:
- Siena 1:0
- Cagliari 1:0
- Sampdoria 4:2

- Milan 0:1
- Lecce 0:0
- Napoli 3:1
- Lazio 2:0
- Udinese 3:0

Even the defeat wasn't deserved. I read that they outplayed Milan and deserved to win but they failed to score while Kaka scored from Milan's only chance.
They're doing even better lately because they're not only winning, but they're comfortably beating strong teams like Napoli, Lazio and Udinese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)