[SERIE A] Atalanta vs JUVENTUS (12/21/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Mellberg

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• De Ceglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Even if Camo is ready to return?

And why not play Del Piero? He has the winter break in which to rest after this game.
Yep,even if Camo is ready to return.I would be scared everytime Camo falls to the ground.He should return fully recovered in 2009 in my opinion.No need to risk him for Atalanta.

Yeah Del Piero could easily play but I'd like to give Iaquinta a chance.The poor guy rarely played this season.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1839352 said:
Yeah Del Piero could easily play but I'd like to give Iaquinta a chance.The poor guy rarely played this season.
I don't know I'm getting to the point where I would consider trading him for someone in a position we actually need. Our attack seems pretty complete and with trez coming back, he might be surplus to requirements, we could do with a younger striker to get him to grow into juve

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1839352 said:
Yep,even if Camo is ready to return.I would be scared everytime Camo falls to the ground.He should return fully recovered in 2009 in my opinion.No need to risk him for Atalanta.

Fair enough.

I expect to see:

Manninger

Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro

Marchionni-Sissoko-Marchisio-De Ceglie

Del Piero

Amauri​

I would play Giovinco instead of Marchionni.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I don't know I'm getting to the point where I would consider trading him for someone in a position we actually need. Our attack seems pretty complete and with trez coming back, he might be surplus to requirements, we could do with a younger striker to get him to grow into juve
Seba could definitely be the 4th option as the FW...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
yep, the kid needs to be higher than 5th choice to grow as a player
But everyone would agree it's like this:-
ST-1trez 2amauri(although I prefer amauri much more) 3 iaquinta
CF-1 DP 2 gio
What I'm suggesting is to replace iaq with a much younger I mean like 18-20 year old natural goal scorer, perhaps promote one from our primavera?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Was thinking the same. This winter, or the next summer, will be the best time to sell Iaquinta. (before he turns 30)
Vincenzo is the only player we don't really need and that can still bring a lot of cash to our budget.

Trez is going to be the other prima punta and with Giovinco well capable of playing SS, Iaquinta will be nothing more but a very expensive 5th choice striker.
The job of being a 5th striker can be done by some much cheaper player (Zalayeta for example).

The money we'll get from Iaquinta can be invested much more smartly in different area, or we could make a direct swap deal with another club.

I have nothing against keeping him here. I love the guy. But he'll only suffer at the bench and i predict that he'll ask for a transfer sooner or later. If we wait too much his price will drop and we may lose millions due to not conducting business fast enough.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, No primavera striker has been as clinical as Immobile has been...since Paolucci, being served up by Gio all the time.

Funnily enough Immobile is being served by Giovinco jr ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)