[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (9 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think the 4-2-3-1 once again has proved that it can be a solid base for our future formation. With the players we have and financial resources we have. This certainly could be our best bet. Certain players thrive in this formation more than the 4-3-1-2. Camo and Gio being my main examples. This season Camo certainly has rolled back the years and has put in some excellent performances.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
De Ceglie - 5.5 - Still not impressed with him this season. Ciro is either crazy, desperate, or both in continuing to sub him in.
He is not impressed me too, but Ferrara insist to give him a chance every match as a sub. He add nothing in attack in 4-2-3-1 formation. Better to give the chance to Fausto Rossi or Esposito

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye was pretty hard getting up, did so nontheless.

it was a bit easier given the fact it was sunny as and warm, nice day today.

but ye im wrecked now but cant sleep once i wake up.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He is not impressed me too, but Ferrara insist to give him a chance every match as a sub. He add nothing in attack in 4-2-3-1 formation. Better to give the chance to Fausto Rossi or Esposito
Yeah I've said for a long time that DC is no good. But the sub was necessary.
I know, I woke up and watched the game but now I feel totally fucked. And to make matters worse, I start a new job tomorrow :s

It was well worth it though, we scored 5 goals. :bigscarf:
I keep turning off my alarm and going back to sleep but I can't remember actually doing it. Shattering.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Overall, Juve played a very good game and I feel that the team were quite unfortunate to concede two goals from Atalanta's only two chances.

Obviously there are still problems in the fullback areas, but I would rather keep a steady team and give players the chance to improve, than go and mess about with changes too much.

I would also point out that, while they were poor defensively, Atalanta's goals were both brilliant pieces of football. The through ball for the first and the quick movement of the ball for the second, so it's not like it was really soft goals that were given up.

Poulsen really seems to be growing into this new formation (or maybe it's just playing regularly) and it starting to look more like his former self.

Disappointing game from Giovinco. He never seemed to manage to get the ball under control today.

My ratings:

Buffon 6
Caceres 4
Canna 5.5
Chiello 6
Grosso 4.5
Poulsen 7
Melo 6
Camo 8
Diego 6.5
Gio 5.5
Trez 5.5
:tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Indeed.

I expected the team to get scared after the Napoli debacle, but they reacted extremely well to the situation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And I agreed with Ciro's reaction: given our situation, our chances of winning were better with a higher scoreline than a lower one.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Good result, but we still need to improve several things.

We gave Atalanta too many spaces and chances when we lead by 2-0 and 3-1, our fullback stand too further up when we lead, so the fast winger like Valdes in this match or Datolo in Napoli match can exploit that area using their pace. Their goals started from the wing
Our players especially our DM's are very aggressive too close down every movement in their midfield. and that also leave spaces when opponents can pass them. This also make our players exhausted and sometimes can't play well after 70 minutes. We need to play the tempo when we already lead. It can save our players stamina to play consistently for entire match and next game

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
And I agreed with Ciro's reaction: given our situation, our chances of winning were better with a higher scoreline than a lower one.
That is such an improvement in mentallity relative to the defensive mindset, its so refreshing. In saying that we also need balance. Our left/right backs just don't push back fast enough and we're so exposed to counter attacks. One-on-one they're also pretty poor. Hell I don't see us facing any world class team without conceding and that's a worry for us in terms of titles.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
i had sex instead of the game & we won 5-2
guess i will sacrifice watching juve game and just fuck this bitch just for the goodluck this pussy bring
FORZAA JUVEEEEEEE

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was not able to see the game because my vesicule got infected and had to go to the hospital :(

Ill check the goals now that i feel a little better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)