[Serie A] Atalanta 2-5 Juventus, Nov 7th, 2009 (17 Viewers)

Atalanta - Juve [Matchday 12] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Caceres

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Immobile

• Ferrara

• Morganti

• Conte's Magically Appearing Hairline

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Besides the goal, Diego wasnt so good today except the goal (improved later, but so-so first half), not involved enough, neither was Giovinco even if he was more active(bad touches and loss of possession quite a bit in first half). So in this game, I wouldnt say either of our usual magicians were good enough as they can be.

But Camo, damn Camoooooooooo :star: :tup: Melo and Poulsen were real good too, The Melon with a great fucking goal and Poulsen doing really well throughout the game.
Yeah, Giovinco's first touch today was awful.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A great performance by the whole team in general, but in particular the salutes go to : Melo, Diego, Seba and Camo.
What a strike from Melo, he gave me a flash back from Nedved's days :cry:
Thank you Ferrara and don't change the formation even if we concede 6 goals per game :)

Apr 15, 2006
Before the first goal I thought we were dire. We had no clue how to get near their box. Trez was frickin ridiculous taking pilgrimages down to the halfway line. If he's the sole striker what the hell is he doing all the way back there?? How's he gonna be a target for a pass in the box?

Then we scored, everything changed. Diego's finish was perfect.
When Diego received the ball, I thought in that position, he can't score. Glad to see that he scored a perfect goal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)