[Serie A] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [October 1st 2017] (2 Viewers)

fuck serie a

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

• VAR

• Spinazzola

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Lol I don't trust this Juve team to hold leads under pressure. Benatia is shit and Rugani is too nervy/weak to be ready.

Shit game from Dybala, Bentancur finally slowing down and playing more in line with somebody his age/experience level generally does.

Midfield was a huge problem for us going into the Summer, oddly enough just getting Matuidi at the last minute and calling it quits hasn't fixed it.

Maybe Marchisio can have one last stretch of games as a fully fit player before he's in the waste bin along with Khedira.

Berna done well to score, pretty non existent aside from that. Put in a generic 'cut inside and fail' winger performance today. Higuain looked sharp for the most part, but as per usual we're better at allowing teams to keep us pinned back instead of feeding him more chances. For fucks sake why are we so bad at feeding our #9

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Extremely disappointing. Credit to Atalanta they played their hearts out but oh boy we better get our shit together. I'm sure some of the others will struggle at Atalanta but how we let the opposition come back in the game is really concerning. Nothing new of course we suck ass when it comes to defending.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #103
    Fucking season over. Napoli have a huge mental advantage now, i think its done. This match is gonna be such a bitter pill to swollow for the players. Fuck var and fuck the pussy ref
    lol calma

Are we really expecting Napoli with pretty much zero quality on the bench to manage 3 competitions for an entire season?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Fucking season over. Napoli have a huge mental advantage now, i think its done. This match is gonna be such a bitter pill to swollow for the players. Fuck var and fuck the pussy ref
    I'm not sure we'll win the league but this is lol. 2 points behind and Napoli have to play us twice. Oh and it's matchday 7.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
    We have no correct attitude; thinking the game is in the bag with 0-2, knowing fully well the ref and VAR is going to fuck us is the decisive point of why we lost two points today

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Great acting from Gomez throughout the game brings one point to Atalanta. There's career in Hollywood for him after football.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    These are the sort of games we'd win with our eyes closed. Now we look like the Napoli (and Romas) of the past, who'd choke and fuck up when it was their turn to keep up the pace.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Are we going to ignore that it wasnt a penalty to begin with?

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    I think it was a penalty, he consciously moved his arm towards the ball. First angle straight on looked like his shoulder, second angle looked like the top of his arm.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    2 pts behind after 7 games is over?

We were in lower midtable on past season after 10 games. Closer to relegation teams then league leaders.

Remind me how that season ended up?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I thought it was a penalty, Petagna raised his arm. See the replay where it showed his back, it's clearer.
    He cant raise his shoulder to that angle without moving the arm. The ball hit his shoulder and Nothing else

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Are we going to ignore that it wasnt a penalty to begin with?

It was a penalty. Raised his arm and ball hot his upper arm, and not the shoulder.
    Disallowing Mandzukic goal was also correct, but I would've been harsher on Papu Gomez since he basically took revenge on Licht.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I thought it was a penalty, Petagna raised his arm. See the replay where it showed his back, it's clearer.
    It was on his lower shoulder. That cannot be a pk. Most surprising of all is giving it despite taking a 2nd look.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
    Thank you @GordoDeCentral :tup:

You have received an infraction at Juventuz Forums

Dear Juventus 32,

You have received an infraction at Juventuz Forums.

Reason: Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
    -------

-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.juventuz.com/showthread.php?p=5618399
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrik View Post
    What? @Mark pls ban this pussy!
    All the best,
    Juventuz Forums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)