[Serie A] Atalanta 1-1 Juventus [February 13th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Fuck every single one of them for taking a minute and a half celebrating instead of taking the ball and running to the center.

Vlahović and Dybala, absolute worst players on the pitch. Former was dominated by Demiral and the latter went from a player capable of so much imagination in his game to a player who not only looks for his shot first but thinks about shooting only.

Overall not a bad game, we absolutely had to score at least 2 goals prior to Malinovskyi's goal
I don’t know but seriously lately all your takes have been horribly wrong. Just saying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Sometimes I feel some watch a different game than I do. Dybala did many things right - How was that worst player on the pitch.
Vlahovic was seriously marked so he only got situations where he must put his foot and shoot - Its not easy - Ronaldo had those strong shots to the goalie area too. Sometimes its all you can produce and hope it goes well...
What many things? Missed a sitter, tried to dribble way too much and shot everything but the 1-2 with Cuadrado at the end.

Vlahović... The fact is if Morata or Kean put in this performance in the first half of the season they'd be murdered for it. He had 7 shots tonight, most of them very good chances that should have been buried, absolutely blundered the 2 on 1 situation with Dybala with a horrible pass and had 59% pass success rate the entire game. That is really bad.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It feels like many people take winning every game for granted.

That was a really good game from both teams. And it was a match we could have won if not for our forwards making a lot of wrong choices. We created more and defended better than Atalanta. Conceding a free kick happens. Scoring a last minute header happens too.

A draw away to Atalanta after a match played like this is fine. The issue was the home game vs them that we lost.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What many things? Missed a sitter, tried to dribble way too much and shot everything but the 1-2 with Cuadrado at the end.

Vlahović... The fact is if Morata or Kean put in this performance in the first half of the season they'd be murdered for it. He had 7 shots tonight, most of them very good chances that should have been buried, absolutely blundered the 2 on 1 situation with Dybala with a horrible pass and had 59% pass success rate the entire game. That is really bad.
I think your expectations of players are unrealistic.
What sitter did Dybala miss? We had a few good chances but no sitters among them.

The only really annoying miss was the one of Morata where he didnt even shoot the ball and decided to dribble dribble and where is nothing more to do pass the ball but then Atalanta were already back in positions.

Fact is our whole attack improved since the arrival of Vlahovic and its not just due to January mania or whatever some of you call it. It is because we signed a player that allow us to attack in a much better way.
Vlahovic wasnt terrible but I do agree his other 2 games have been better.
Dybala - I think he played a really good game.

- - - Updated - - -

Idk but I was really disappointed by Locatelli today.
He definitely didnt enjoy this one

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
it was an ok game tonight. We just had to make use of our chances and we would have won comfortably. The Atalanta goalie was beasting it has to be said and Dybala didnt have his shooting boots on tonight

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I think your expectations of players are unrealistic.
What sitter did Dybala miss? We had a few good chances but no sitters among them.

The only really annoying miss was the one of Morata where he didnt even shoot the ball and decided to dribble dribble and where is nothing more to do pass the ball but then Atalanta were already back in positions.

Fact is our whole attack improved since the arrival of Vlahovic and its not just due to January mania or whatever some of you call it. It is because we signed a player that allow us to attack in a much better way.
Vlahovic wasnt terrible but I do agree his other 2 games have been better.
Dybala - I think he played a really good game.

- - - Updated - - -

He definitely didnt enjoy this one
The one at the beginning where he decided to shoot after cutting inside from the right. That is an absolute sitter for a player like him, cutting in on his stronger foot, no defenders near to block it. Many times he also decided to dribble inside instead of passing to an overlapping Danilo when there were 3-4 players in the box waiting for the cross.

We have improved since DV came in, but it has to do with other factors as much as it has to do with him. Playing Morata in a much better role and playing with 3 mids instead of 442 hybrid among them.

His finishing and passing so far has left a lot to be desired. His physicality and movement have been great. Tonight he had to score at least one goal, bad passing, slow reactions.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Wait, does getting yet another DM create enthusiasm?
it does, because we are stupid and we never learn. As it was proved time and time again, as expected, we didn't really improve, Atalanta, with lesser budget, lesser players, have a better team than us, played better than us and were worthy of all 3 points

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It feels like many people take winning every game for granted.

That was a really good game from both teams. And it was a match we could have won if not for our forwards making a lot of wrong choices. We created more and defended better than Atalanta. Conceding a free kick happens. Scoring a last minute header happens too.

A draw away to Atalanta after a match played like this is fine. The issue was the home game vs them that we lost.
Undeservedly lost too

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ok result and pretty good performance for the most part spoilt by horrible finishing.

The most important thing is staying in 4th and solidifying our position there. With 2 or 3 class additions next season, we can easily go on to win it again. Too little too late now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Were you watching the same game that I was? We should have scored 4 goals in that game easily. Their goal was an absolute worldie.

Our players should be arrested for their final third play. Vlahovic seemed to have been infected by the goal allergy that our whole squad possess
This, if anything it was two dropped points from us. We missed way more chances than Atalanta and dominated them for decent stretches of the game.

Easily one of our better performances of the season against an extremely tough opponent in a hostile environment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)