[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Quite a hand ful of players put in a solid performance. Lichts goal was crucial and great movemt by giaccherini to finish off a nice assist. Its the finishers who IMO deserve the MOM and giacc provided some real substance, everytime he went up or ws around the box you felt something could happen. This man has been the biggest suprise of the season.. well along with pepe. Chiellini was solid at the back, a rock amongst atalantas threatening thorns, but for me MOM goes to Licht. scored arguably the most crucial goal in helping us to breathe.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Matri had a much better game btw, that cheap was unlucky should have gone in.
and Giacc gotta play that AM role much more. I like the way he drives the ball forward.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
positives:

we look good and determined yet again.
giach was lively.
marrone with a good cameo performance in 2ns half. his assit should he huge boost in confidence.
de ceglie with satisfactory performance. hopefully this combined with chiellini's performance is enough to convince conte to keep bonucci out
pirlo back in form

negatives:
marchisio was bad in first half. passes werent working, and he was stumbling and falling alll over the pitch
pepe was pepe

unlucky:

matri was unlucky not to get a goal
vidal same

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thankfully we got the second goal before Atalanta took a chance. It was a good performance by the defense and the team in general, but we have to be more clinical.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
THIS is how we are supposed to face up against the small teams.

now all we need is more clinical finishing, Matri was woeful today.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Who would have ever thought we would be Winter Champions, come this summer. Conte has done miracles so much so I cant even knock marotta down anymore. These guys are making me proud. I just hope we keep up the rhythm. Forza me huggable coach and players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)