[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (16 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I trust Conte's judgement. If Krasic is getting the nod over Elia, than you know that Elia mustn't be as good as a lot of people are saying.
We might be clutching at straws, but we want to see what Elia has to offer.

The little we've seen of him this season he's been impressive.

Why does Borriello join the team a few days ago and gets to play immediately? It's really unfair towards players like Elia to not be played all this time.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
We might be clutching at straws, but we want to see what Elia has to offer.

The little we've seen of him this season he's been impressive.

Why does Borriello join the team a few days ago and gets to play immediately? It's really unfair towards players like Elia to not be played all this time.
borrielo because he has played in serie i remember conte saying that elia needs to adapt because he comes from bundesliga that is less tactical althrough it is taking to long

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Elia - Borriello - Vucinic

YES!
That's what I go with too. Matri has been playing not the greatest lately so let someone else start like Boriello and if he can't score either throw Matri in later with some hunger to prove himself.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why is it people still insist Pepe to start?

And now suddenly Borriello deserves to start with barely any minutes at this club?

lol

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
La partita si era messa subito bene, abbiamo avuto delle occasioni per raddoppiare ma bisogna essere bravi e cinici a mettere in freddo il risultato"
The game started well, we had chances to double our lead but we need to be better and more clinical to finish the game off.
At least we aren't hearing shit like you cannot blame the players, a draw is a good result.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Holy shit Mino, I was so thinking how much we resemble Arsenal earlier when I was taking a dump! From a counter attacking side with powerful, fast, technical players with a mix of flair, to a side that uses possession football and has short midfielders.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I see a 9 being added to the draw column. I hope I'm wrong, but we really need to regain the efficiency and effectiveness that saw us do so well, now that Inter are back in the mix, notwithstanding the fact that Lazio, and obviously Udinese aren't too far behind either. A draw in the Milan derby would have suited us perfectly.

I'm hoping for a win as always, but this could end in a draw. We clearly lack something when Vucinic isn't on form, or missing.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Delpiero should start as a lone striker. We don't have a better finisher at this point. Matri deserves to get benched, so does Pepe.

Buffon,
Licht, Barza, Chiellini, PDC
Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio,
Elia, ADP, Vucinic,

Yes true pepe does defend well and bla bla, if that's the case we put pepe in, in second half when we winning by two goals. We need creativity upfront. That trio won't be predictable, since all of them can switch sides, and they cause risk from any position.

Do we really need to defend with 10 men vs Atalanta? The only good player they have is Denis, Barza and Chiellini will do their job, so we don't need Pepe. Also Vidal and Marchisio will make up for Pepe's absence, so Vucinic ALex and Elia do their jobs in attack.

It sucks how we call it 4-3-3 while among these 3 in attack two of them sometimes are midfielders, bad ones (Pepe and Esti). Playing 4-3-3 use best attackers. Or we go back to 4-4-2 with proper wingers and two attackers.
Agreed with this lineup. I want to see DP and Vucinic on the pitch at the same time and Elia deserves a chance.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What I want to see is a back line consisting of Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie.

None of that Bonucci shit anymore. He's costed us enough.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Del Piero - Borriello - Vucinic

Marchisio - Vidal - Pepe

De Ceglie - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner

Buffon

Matri, Elia, Marrone, Pirlo, Bonucci, Sorensen, Storari​

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:disagree: terrible lineup. What has Borriello done to deserve a start? DP on the flank? You gotta be kidding me?! Taking out Pirlo for the ineffective, lazy, and talentless Pepe? OMG!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is my main complaint when we are in our attacking third. Too many passes, not enough shooting. It's too Arsenal-esque. I'd like us to try our luck a bit more and just shoot the fucking ball.
That's because the opponents have a wall of defenders, and also because we play 4-3-3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)