[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This will be a tough one.

We definitely need Del Piero.
i have nothing against the capitan but i don't think he can play as a starter as a wing and as a centre forward he is not very suited althrough i would still like sometimes to the del piero as a trequartista with 2
with 2 strikers up or vucinic in that place in fact against cagliari i would have done that

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
And that is exactly why this talentless cunt needs to warm the bench for this.
i really think you are not showing the needed respect for pepe he has been one of our points of strength till now in my opinion , he runs for 5 now that he is tired he needs to rest and that's it

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
After our great start with non-stop running and pressure, we seem to have already tired this season, not even half-way through.

Cagliari played comfortably for long stretches of that match.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
please slap him on my behalf.
lol
he said
"the loss will do us good and after it the boys will fight even harder and it will be the turning point of the season and we will be reborn . doesn't it sound poetic?"
and i said
"go tell that to conte and ask him if it's poetic"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And that is exactly why this talentless cunt needs to warm the bench for this.
pepe is critical in conte's system

we need a winger capable of pressing, and he's very good at it

fielding elia or some other crap would unbalance the team, leaving us pretty exposed with pirlo in the midfield

besides, every game pepe scores or gives an assist, making it impossible to bench him

you can like the fancy fuckers as much as you want, but i prefer the boring ones that bring you victory

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol
he said
"the loss will do us good and after it the boys will fight even harder and it will be the turning point of the season and we will be reborn . doesn't it sound poetic?"
and i said
"go tell that to conte and ask him if it's poetic"
ah ok.

please slap him on my behalf.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
After our great start with non-stop running and pressure, we seem to have already tired this season, not even half-way through.

Cagliari played comfortably for long stretches of that match.
don't worry now we have a bad condition intermerda has a better one but by april our condition will actually be better and those of our adversaries will be worse
this is actually one of the points why milan is better than us if we don't run 1000 km/hour and don't demonstrate a game like the first games we don't perform very good
instead milan even with a bad game they can still win thanks to an individual play
not saying that we don't have indivial play at all but in this aspect they are better than us

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pazienza-Marchisio
Vucinic-Borriello-Elia​

0% chances of happening but that's what I'd like.
i have seen so many formations but apart from

Buffon
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Borriello-Vucinic​

thats about the only viabale formation we could field

Jul 1, 2010
i have seen so many formations but apart from

Buffon
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Borriello-Vucinic​

thats about the only viabale formation we could field
Remove Pepe and it's good. I don't buy your Pepe bullshit, he doesn't even do defensive work anymore. His only attribute is his work rate and it seems he has stopped pressing and tracking back as much as he used to. That's why he definitely needs to be benched.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
don't worry now we have a bad condition intermerda has a better one but by april our condition will actually be better and those of our adversaries will be worse
this is actually one of the points why milan is better than us if we don't run 1000 km/hour and don't demonstrate a game like the first games we don't perform very good
instead milan even with a bad game they can still win thanks to an individual play
not saying that we don't have indivial play at all but in this aspect they are better than us
very true

i do hope they go far in the CL, dropping points cause individual quality is tired/rotated for CL

hence, scudetto for us, CL for them this season

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Remove Pepe and it's good. I don't buy your Pepe bullshit, he doesn't even do defensive work anymore. His only attribute is his work rate and it seems he has stopped pressing and tracking back as much as he used to. That's why he definitely needs to be benched.
he made an assist today, and if vidal scored that sitter,it would have been two assists. but i do agree his overal level of play isnt what it could be

no need to call an opinion bullshit tho

Jul 1, 2010
he made an assist today, and if vidal scored that sitter,it would have been two assists. but i do agree his overal level of play isnt what it could be

no need to call an opinion bullshit tho
He didn't made an assist, Lichtsteiner did.

One good play does not entitle him to suck big fat cocks for the rest of the game.

At the moment, Elia would definitely offer more.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Vidal-Pazienza-Marchisio
Vucinic-Borriello-Elia​

0% chances of happening but that's what I'd like.
Pazienza will not start over Pirlo, but I'd wish Conte would make earlier subs and take off Pirlo if he isn't performing well.

I'd like to see Boriello have a start, Matri has been playing like cack lately.

And I'd switch Vucinic and Elia. I'm pretty sure Elia has played there before and played well if I remember correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)