[Serie A] Atalanta 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Jan-2012) (17 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Sorry, missed that big clash. How was it?

Nawww...

I guess a narrow 4-3-3, or maybe even drop Matri.
don't think he can play for 90 minutes and i don't think he is suited to play at center
i think del piero gives his best as a sub at 70" finds defenses that are a bit tired and with a touch of class he can solve the game althrough his has had bad luck until now sometimes it seems the ball just doesn't want to enter

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Delpiero should start as a lone striker. We don't have a better finisher at this point. Matri deserves to get benched, so does Pepe.

Buffon,
Licht, Barza, Chiellini, PDC
Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio,
Elia, ADP, Vucinic,

Yes true pepe does defend well and bla bla, if that's the case we put pepe in, in second half when we winning by two goals. We need creativity upfront. That trio won't be predictable, since all of them can switch sides, and they cause risk from any position.

Do we really need to defend with 10 men vs Atalanta? The only good player they have is Denis, Barza and Chiellini will do their job, so we don't need Pepe. Also Vidal and Marchisio will make up for Pepe's absence, so Vucinic ALex and Elia do their jobs in attack.

It sucks how we call it 4-3-3 while among these 3 in attack two of them sometimes are midfielders, bad ones (Pepe and Esti). Playing 4-3-3 use best attackers. Or we go back to 4-4-2 with proper wingers and two attackers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
don't think he can play for 90 minutes and i don't think he is suited to play at center
i think del piero gives his best as a sub at 70" finds defenses that are a bit tired and with a touch of class he can solve the game althrough his has had bad luck until now sometimes it seems the ball just doesn't want to enter
This

reason del piero brings something when he comes on in the 70th minute, is because defences are tying and opponents get as allmost as slow as him

i'm surprised about his bad luck tho, he should have scored by now, his bad karma will end

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He didn't made an assist, Lichtsteiner did.

One good play does not entitle him to suck big fat cocks for the rest of the game.

At the moment, Elia would definitely offer more.
I trust Conte's judgement. If Krasic is getting the nod over Elia, then you know that Elia musn't be as good as everyone thinks, or he fucks around too much in training.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)