[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (17 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Maresca said:
yeah, toni has really a fantastic run. Trez must do hard to get him.
does Rai uno still show novantesimo Minuto?
i gues so i hope so

normally i always watch novantesimo Minuto

but sinds this year i dont because i see it on other post but 90 minuto is a great show i hope its on , last year it was on at 18.10 i hope they still show it and i think they do ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Greg, I love it how we just reposted our material from the other forum. :D
:)

Kind of creepy, huh?

As if it wasn't creepy enough that we both posted there at about the same time as well. :cool:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
i gues so i hope so

but sinds this year i dont because i see it on other post but 90 minuto is a great show i hope its on , last year it was on at 18.10 i hope they still show it and i think they do ;)

well, I guess I will disapoint you. This season there is no 90 minuto, I tried to see it in the first days of the season, but they did not show it. But the domenica sportiva at 22:30 cet (Rai due)is still on.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

This game was overrated. Juventus was overrated. How many shots did Juve have on goal without the actual goals? We got lucky! Roma's goalie was horrible, they had Chivu missing, Mancinni got injured before the game, no Cassano..

Nice solo effort by Zlatan. Emerson was man of the match imo.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ramin said:

This game was overrated. Juventus was overrated. How many shots did Juve have on goal without the actual goals? We got lucky! Roma's goalie was horrible, they had Chivu missing, Mancinni got injured before the game, no Cassano..

Nice solo effort by Zlatan. Emerson was man of the match imo.
It is overrated. IMO, Roma isn't that worthy of a real competitor this season. The only thing that made it worth more than a Livorno (or as Ibra put it, Ascoli) match was the rivalry. We may have ripped Roma a new %$@hole in this match, but I have no delisions of grandeur over the result by any means.

But I wouldn't go so far as to say that we just got lucky. We were the better team. We were able to play smashmouth football against Roma and keep them at bay while picking at their soft, white, unprotected underbelly when it became exposed in front of us. That's why we had the conversion rate that we did. Roma put all their chips down in some areas of the match and had nothing left to cover a few weak spots.

We had 5 shots on goal and 5 wide of goal. When you score on the counterattack, that kind of success rate isn't entirely unheard of.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maresca said:
well, I guess I will disapoint you. This season there is no 90 minuto, I tried to see it in the first days of the season, but they did not show it. But the domenica sportiva at 22:30 cet (Rai due)is still on.
Though I particularly like RAI Intl's new syndicated 91° Minuto far better...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
finally I get on to the site! couldn't get on at all yesterday. great results this weekend...imagine my pleasure when I get back from practicing, and see that Milan lost 3-1! and of course, sweet revenge on Roma...any players give the 4 finger wave?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
Well, the verdict is still out on that one. I would not consider Roma a "major team" since May of 2004.
yeah only if we lose against them they are considered a major team.this is ridiculus, and adding Inter game and Bayern,and probably more to come,that quote will be another history and I will laugh at it again and again :agree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
snoop said:
yeah only if we lose against them they are considered a major team.this is ridiculus, and adding Inter game and Bayern,and probably more to come,that quote will be another history and I will laugh at it again and again :agree:
I wonder if you were laughing after we lost to Milan and Bayern convincingly...or last year after we were pathetic against Liverpool and had to take the game to them.

The reason why the teams who beat us are labled "big teams" is because they mostly are big teams...Liverpool, Inter, Milan, and Bayern. I would certainly have to say those are rather big clubs.

But we shall see how Capello's tactics will work against Chelsea, or Milan, or PSV in the Champions League...I for one can't say I'm very confident.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
serfaraaz said:
how totti played
As if anyone of us would be surprised by this result...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov20h.html

Totti risks ban for Nedved kick

Sunday 20 November, 2005

Francesco Totti risks a heavy ban if video evidence is used to punish his petulant kick out at Pavel Nedved during Juve’s victory over Roma.

The Giallorossi captain was caught on camera kicking Nedved in the back of the head as the two lay on the ground following a challenge from the Czech international.

If the Disciplinary Commission views the video evidence and considers it worthy of punishment, then Totti risks a ban of between two and four games.

It is hardly the first time that the Roma man has been involved in this type of incident, as he received a three-match ban during Euro 2004 when he was spotted in footage spitting at Denmark’s Christian Poulsen.

Totti is the most red-carded player in Roma’s Serie A history, having been dismissed eight times in his career.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
RochemBeck said:
I wonder if you were laughing after we lost to Milan and Bayern convincingly...or last year after we were pathetic against Liverpool and had to take the game to them.
If I was laughing?that was stupid by you Andy,I never said in my life we always win against Major teams,If I don't agree with that quote,which was yours also,that doesn't mean the opposite,think about it,there are other colors too than black or white..I said it milion times,that normal to lose againt teams like Milan and Bayern and specially if they were away matches..
and what fantasy world are you living Andy?you think it's a sin to lose against Bayern in Germany,and about Liverpool,they eliminated everyone last year,so each team eliminated against them are losers,must fire their coaches?and you forget that we scored goal against Liverpool and they didn't count it,even that was enough to beat them..

The reason why the teams who beat us are labled "big teams" is because they mostly are big teams...Liverpool, Inter, Milan, and Bayern. I would certainly have to say those are rather big clubs.
Liverpool is a big team??yeah nice joke..

But we shall see how Capello's tactics will work against Chelsea, or Milan, or PSV in the Champions League...I for one can't say I'm very confident.
I hope it works..

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Gino Genesio said:
i gues so i hope so

rai do not have the rights to broadcast that show anymore, its on italia uno now at 18.00 with the name of Serie A. Btw its amuch nicer program than 90 minuto that was crap sorry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)