[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (98 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
what the fcuk happened to mutu.

hope juve ram the words back down the knob head totti's mouth, with a commanding victory.

and don fabio comes running onto the pitch at the final whistle to celebrate dramatically with il puma

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
what the fcuk happened to mutu.

hope juve ram the words back down the knob head totti's mouth, with a commanding victory.

and don fabio comes running onto the pitch at the final whistle to celebrate dramatically with il puma

And will they leave alive from Rome?

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
with chivu suspended, the central defense parnership of kuffour and mexes is somewhat mistake prone, the physical presence posed by ibra and trez will cause them no end of problems.

emerson and vieira should be able to win the battle with perrotta and de rossi, while taddei has defensive weakness and mancini has had many problems with the fans so far this season although he is a quality player his moral and self confidence is low, if he makes a few early mistakes or juve make some good attacks down his wing the crowd will be on his back.

the montella of this season is a poor reflection of the montella of last season and for some reason he always performs poorly against juve, as the juve defence catch him off side time and time again.

i believe doni is a weak keeper and the pressure and the atmosphere will get to him more than abbiatti.

roma two main positive points are the general form of totti who has been in great form latley, but i think he is more effective when played behind two strikers(montella cassano) than palying as the second striker, if the roma midfield are getting outplayed totti will get frustrated and drop deeper leaving them with just one up front,
which canna and thuram will deal with all day.

their other great strenght is set pieces pannucci mexes and other have scored a good few goals this season from set pieces and sometime juve tend to give away a lot of fouls in some games and the juve defense and keeper have not been as solid as usual on set piece defense of late.

juve have to come out and not sit back like they did against milan they have to get aggressive first and set the tone( like gattuso against juve) and put roma on the back foot and take control.

DOES ANYONE KNOW MORE ABOUT MUTU'S INJURY???

i was hoping he would start, looks like camo will be in now hope the international break and almost goal( Og) will have helped him regain his confidence.

all in all of juve's midfield get on top forcing totti to drop deep thus giving our defence an easier time (4 on 1) thus allowing zambo and chellini more freedom to push on the counter attack all in all helping juve attack and expose roma's defencive frailty. if juve can score an early goal ( first 30 mins) i expect a great result.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
What do you mean Eire. What happened to Adrian?
dont know just said on channel 4 that adrain will miss this match and have to watch it from the treatment table it didnt say anything else.

i cant find any details of it anywhere maybe they are wrong.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

And will they leave alive from Rome?
yeah they will the romanista will be too busy fighting between themselves with their great leader totti nowhere to be seen

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Mutu, Chivu out of Nigeria friendly

Romania striker Adrian Mutu and defender Cristian Chivu will miss the friendly against Nigeria on Wednesday due to injury. "Mutu has strained his right leg muscle during a training session and he will be sidelined for the next three days," a team spokesman said on Tuesday.

Kovacevic to undergo surgery

Roma's Chivu joined Juventus's Mutu on the sidelines after he stopped training on Tuesday because of pain in his adductor muscle and both players have returned to Italy, he added.

Romania and Nigeria, who both failed to qualify for next year's World Cup finals in Germany, were originally due to have played the match in Bucharest last week.

Nigeria are expected to land in Romania just three hours before the friendly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

dont know just said on channel 4 that adrain will miss this match and have to watch it from the treatment table it didnt say anything else.

i cant find any details of it anywhere maybe they are wrong.
Well, I'm in Romania and so far I've witnessed Mutu training with the team. He may have some pain or wanna Relax..I'm sure he'll be fit against Roma.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Well, I'm in Romania and so far I've witnessed Mutu training with the team. He may have some pain or wanna Relax..I'm sure he'll be fit against Roma.
This is my first post in this thread.. ;)

Well I hope Mutu will be there..

Eire

Mar 1, 2004

Roma's Chivu joined Juventus's Mutu on the sidelines after he stopped training on Tuesday because of pain in his adductor muscle and both players have returned to Italy, he added.
maybe mutu is pulling a"totti" and prefering to go back to italy to prepare for roma.

i really hope he is fit and starts as i believe he would cause the romans all sorts of problems with his pace and vision on the flanks

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
nedved is meant to captain czech rep in the second leg against norway as normal captain galasek is suspended, so hopefull neddy will return in great form and moral after leading his country yo the world cup

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
nedved is meant to captain czech rep in the second leg against norway as normal captain galasek is suspended, so hopefull neddy will return in great form and moral after leading his country yo the world cup
well, Zalayeta will be ver down as he missed a penalty and Uruguay is not in germany

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yeah true but the chances of zala featuring against roma were slim anyway.

trez and ibra will start, dp will come on as a sub for one of them and mutu if he is fit is another option.

i feel bad for zalayeta, what i cant understand is how come recoba did not take a peno, he is their set piece king

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
yeah true but the chances of zala featuring against roma were slim anyway.

trez and ibra will start, dp will come on as a sub for one of them and mutu if he is fit is another option.

i feel bad for zalayeta, what i cant understand is how come recoba did not take a peno, he is their set piece king
he was substituted and could not take part in the penaly shoot out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)