[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (60 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
it wont be in the same time with real - Barca game , after checking many sites , they say that the classico will be at 7 while juve-roma match at 9-30

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++

will chivu and di rossi be back from suspension to play for roma.
i think mutu will start as a Rm against roma unless camo does something special
in one of the games for the azzurri

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i hope abbiati wont injure himself in national team friendlys. because peruzzi got injured in training and abbiati probably has to play in both friendlys...or atleast against holland....and i am a little scared of holland...i think they will take this game seriously....

if something happenes to abbiati in national team friendlys then........

and anything might happen....remember that "friendly" against milan :down:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i hope he beats the crap out of milan but i think fiorentina will crawl to mnothing against a powerful team their diffence leaves much to desire

Dec 16, 2003
toni has been doinwell against all teams in the leaguethis season andi do not think that milan will beno difference .with fiore pulling the strings i can see the viola pulling a surprise.

++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
i hope he beats the crap out of milan but i think fiorentina will crawl to mnothing against a powerful team their diffence leaves much to desire

Dec 16, 2003
i see us beating roma no matter what it is going to cost us.we are playing better and i it will take a magical totti and the rest of the team to beat us .roma is known for thier inconsistency and i see it coming to play against us .so we will be run away winners with 2 goals to nothing in the eternal city in rome.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

wouldn't be so sure..we are playing a in-form roma(wow didn't think there is such a roma), who won 3 games in a row. plus we will be playing in the full packed olympico, with 80,000 people chanting "juvemerda". it's gonna be though. i hope fiorentina can handle milan so we can afford ourselves a draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)