[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (5 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Yes, it will be a very difficult match. Roma would love to beat us. Just hope that our players get home from the national teams without injuries.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
dont think trez is going to the french friendly as he has an "injury". he was left behind in france after all the other players and the coach flew to costa rica he is to have a medical check today to see if he will play or not.

good i hope he does not go, he should stay and train in turin with zlatan and mutu so they can be ready to destroy roma.

if buffon was targeting to return v treviso on nov 27th i would not be surprised to see him against roma on the 20th ( at least on the bench.)

two questions.

1 will chivu and di rossi be back from suspension to play for roma.

2 does anyone know if this game is live on bravo

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
no way is he injured prob cappello and domensch came to some sort of agreement when they had their meeting last week, or if not trez is still trying his best to get out of this match

IbraSWE

Nov 8, 2005
i think we win with 3-1!!
Goals:
Ibrahimovic 24 minute.
Trezeguet 41 minute.
Cassano 74 minute.
Ibrahimovic 80 minute.

Missed penelty:
Totti 76 minute.

Red Card:
Totti 77 minute.

HAHAHAH!!

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++

will chivu and di rossi be back from suspension to play for roma.

if chivu is out it will be a big help as mexes and kuffour can be exploited, di rossi is over rated but still better than dacourt so it would also be good if he is out.

does anyone know the story with regards to the suspensions of these two, its driving me crazy

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think the international break came at a good time for juve, and not so for teams like milan and roma the break will stop their momentum.

3 wins in a row for roma is a major success for them esp when they only had eleven wins in total in serie a last year.

time for their party to end as juve take the points back to turin 2-0

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
Finally, a serie A match I'd be able to see in the comfort of my own home.. :D

Anyone know what time it'll be, by any chance?
a Big match like this will be on Sunday night I think....

8:30Gmt

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
here is the roma team from the match against messina with the subs in brackets.

Roma: Doni; Panucci, Kuffour, Mexes, Cufre; Perrotta, Dacourt (Tommasi 70); Mancini (Bovo 83), Totti, Taddei; Montella (Nonda 59)

montella has played poor enough this season but unless nonda played
superb when he came on i would expect montella to start against juve.

prob be similar starting 11 i think chivu is still suspended but di rossi might be back im not sure. do you know if they will be available azzurri7.

im 90% sure the game is on saturday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)