[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (1 Viewer)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
will chivu and de rossi still be suspented for roma.

mexes is getting good headlines because of his two goals in the last two matches but physically he is no match for trez or zlatan.

doni despite his good saves last week for roma is still an inexperienced
shaky keeper.(hope abbiatti gets to start for the NT in one of the games it would do wonders for his confidence if he plays well for them.)

montella has been playing poorly this season and the juve defense really know how to play him with their off side trap, he must have been off side 15 times at least against juve over the 2 matches last year, he really gotted pissed off near the end.

if the juve centre midfield duo of vieira and emerson can play to 80-90% of the way they did against inter juve can control this match and win.(leaving mr totti very frustrated.)

this game would be ideal for emersons first goal of the season.

i think trez will continue his scoring form and juve win 2-0 or 2-1

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Roma Coach Luciano Spalletti has not given up on controversial striker Antonio Cassano remaining at the club and has vowed to play him again.

Cassano, who has had numerous run-ins with the Giallorossi over his contract situation, seems destined to leave Rome for either Juventus or Inter in January after barely featuring in the side this term.

But Spalletti, speaking at Italy’s national training headquarters in Coverciano where he was awarded the Golden Bench award for best Coach of 2004-05, insisted on Monday that Cassano is not a lost cause.

"I think we can resolve the Cassano problem," he said. "We are evaluating every possible solution every day.

"I am thinking about playing him," added the former Udinese tactician. "A player like Cassano is a prize asset to any side, even Roma.

"We remember what it was like with Cassano in the side and there are still a few weeks to go and a few matches to play (before the January transfer window).

"Obviously, much depends on what sort of form he is in."

These comments come in stark contrast to those of the club, who said only last week that Cassano had burnt his bridges with Roma once and for all.

"The Cassano case is closed," said club secretary Rosella Sensi, reiterating her stance of October 19 when she went so far as to launch a personal attack on the Bari-born 23-year-old.

"He is a liar and I refuse to talk to somebody that changes his story from one day to the next," she had declared.

Cassano’s current contract expires in June 2006 and the £20m signing could leave on a free transfer if no renewal is agreed.

Meanwhile, Mantova boss Mimmo Di Carlo was rewarded for his efforts with Mantova over the last year with the Silver Bench award.

still i doubt that he will feature against juve, how many games has cassano played this season for roma

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Doni; Panucci, Kuffour, Mexes, Cufre; Perrotta, Dacourt ; Mancini, Totti, Taddei; Montella.

this is the roma team that started the last match im not sure if chivu or di rossi are back from suspension to face juve.

i think vieira and emerson should be able to dominate dacourt and perrotta, thus starving totti forcing him to come deeper and become less effective and eventually frustrated.

plus if mancini start to play bad to crowd will be on his back and accuse him of wanting to go to juve.

i think juve can expose the keeper doni and the short commings of the kuffour mexes partnership.

and let capello shut the olympico crowd up once and for all.

really hope emerson has a massive game and destroys totti

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Will Cassano feature in the game ???
I doubt that. Though anything can happen.

Spalletti: I’ll play Cassano
Monday 7 November, 2005
Roma Coach Luciano Spalletti has not given up on controversial striker Antonio Cassano remaining at the club and has vowed to play him again.

Cassano, who has had numerous run-ins with the Giallorossi over his contract situation, seems destined to leave Rome for either Juventus or Inter in January after barely featuring in the side this term.

But Spalletti, speaking at Italy’s national training headquarters in Coverciano where he was awarded the Golden Bench award for best Coach of 2004-05, insisted on Monday that Cassano is not a lost cause.

"I think we can resolve the Cassano problem," he said. "We are evaluating every possible solution every day.

"I am thinking about playing him," added the former Udinese tactician. "A player like Cassano is a prize asset to any side, even Roma.

"We remember what it was like with Cassano in the side and there are still a few weeks to go and a few matches to play (before the January transfer window).

"Obviously, much depends on what sort of form he is in."

These comments come in stark contrast to those of the club, who said only last week that Cassano had burnt his bridges with Roma once and for all.

"The Cassano case is closed," said club secretary Rosella Sensi, reiterating her stance of October 19 when she went so far as to launch a personal attack on the Bari-born 23-year-old.

"He is a liar and I refuse to talk to somebody that changes his story from one day to the next," she had declared.

Cassano’s current contract expires in June 2006 and the £20m signing could leave on a free transfer if no renewal is agreed.

Meanwhile, Mantova boss Mimmo Di Carlo was rewarded for his efforts with the promoted Serie B club over the last year with the Silver Bench award.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ThePLaya ] ++
FORZA JUVE

Totti you will eat shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit at the olimpico while you're celebrating the new babe 4 you
As much as we hate totti as a romanista....the baby isnt even 4 days old ...come on now leave the baby out of it!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
oh its one of u guys....get a life and Fvck ure mother ....and prepare to get the boot in your anus prefrebly by our mod Zlatan so u can taste the leather in your mouth u little Roman Cock...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)