[Serie A] AS Roma vs Juventus (18 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
19th of November
08.30 pm
Serie A TIM
Roma - Juventus

from juventus.com

the 19th is the saturday right and 8.30 italian time is 7.30 gmt

hope this game is live on bravo

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
not seen much of roma to be honest , know they've got a little winning run going but anyone here think the players we allegedly handed to them....Nonda, Kuffour and Taddei are doing well and should we have any regrets about not snapping them up? { I of course mean their individual qualities and not their collective efforts which has roma where they are in the table :D}

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
last year the ref helped us a lot
since when is this making the news in Italy, I mean you remember the last game Juve wasn't helped by the ref? :D

++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
forza fiorentina
Oh, so this is the result a 3-1 thrashing has on a Juve fan ;) :D

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by acmilan ] ++

Oh, so this is the result a 3-1 thrashing has on a Juve fan ;) :D
i would still prefer to be two points clear than two behind the 3-1 result will be rectified in turin just like the 2-1 defeat away to bayern was.

maybe good old s appiah will have his shooting boots on in istanbull for fenerbache

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
is it me or do most of the guest and commentators on bravo dislike juve, except for david platt.

really hope emerson has a top game in rome, was playing pro evo 5 last night. roma v juve

i won 1-0 the goal from emerson from the edge of the box with his left foot that would be sweet indeed

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
i think the international break came at a good time for juve, and not so for teams like milan and roma the break will stop their momentum.

3 wins in a row for roma is a major success for them esp when they only had eleven wins in total in serie a last year.

time for their party to end as juve take the points back to turin 2-0

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
is it me or do most of the guest and commentators on bravo dislike juve, except for david platt.
I see that too, they constantly have digs at juve and Del Piero,especially that slimey little bald tosser James Richardson.

Gabrielle Mercotti is also particulalry scathing in his attacks, fat swine!

the only guests who are impartial are Tony Dorigo and Platt.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++

I see that too, they constantly have digs at juve and Del Piero,especially that slimey little bald tosser James Richardson.

Gabrielle Mercotti is also particulalry scathing in his attacks, fat swine!

the only guests who are impartial are Tony Dorigo and Platt.
Richardson is a Roma fan, although he denies he's a fan any longer, bald twat.

As for Marcotti, we know he loves Inter.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
actually i like james richardson,sure he is a roma fan but you can see how demoralised he is when juve win,you cant buy that sort of entertainment. its the fat inter an who gets my goat but at least we get descent coverage again with gazzetta and mezzanotte back on our screens

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
The problem is that this match will be in the same day and time of
the classico Real vs. Barca
Good point. No way will I be able to see Roma-Juve with el classico on the airways.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Hmm.. 19th of November, that's the day my mom turns 60. I hope we won't have lots of people over hear or I will make them shut the h*ll up. :)

Wow Barca vs Real & Juve vs Roma. That's crazy.

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    wht up with the international week, any interesting matchup like zlatan vs thuram? mutu vs cannaravo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)