SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
But we are conceding too many goals Glenn. I mean Biri Montero Ferrara Zambi is last years first team for God's sake (except for Biri)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Ancona just have one point from i dont know..maybe 20.. and thats definitely not good.

Until yesterday´s game, they just had scored 2 goals..and scored 2 more against us. They are definitely not good. But all is juve´s fault and lost of concentration.

I hope thay have learned to not subestime any team.
they scored just two goals in five games and then two in the second half of a game against one of the best teams in italy..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

they scored just two goals in five games and then two in the second half of a game against one of the best teams in italy..
that is what i said :lazy:

well lets hope for no another second half like that. We did the same against roma..and we repeated it now.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Lazio goal is legal 100% and the ref was idiot for cancelling the goal , i dont know how milan can win these games (we are playing them after 2 weeks).:down:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Let's not find ref excuses, we are not Inter ;)

If you say Lazio had a goal disallowed then we can say Ancona had a penalty not given to them ;)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #448
    Milan dominated the majority of last night's game so I think that they deserved to win. Lazio played well for the first half an hour or so but after Milan went ahead they were the only team in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)