SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (2 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #342
    I heard that Trezeguet missed yet another open goal opportunity? :rolleyes: Why do Juve put up with this guy? I can't.

PS. Hydde, on what channel did you watch the match?

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    on the other hands maresca was promising...he distributed the ball well.

he would have done better if the midfield didnt solely consist of 4 DMs, but had someone like camo or nedved to pass to.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    I heard that Trezeguet missed yet another open goal opportunity? :rolleyes: Why do Juve put up with this guy?
    The same reason we had to put up with DP for all those bad seasons ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
    on the other hands maresca was promising...he distributed the ball well.

he would have done better if the midfield didnt solely consist of 4 DMs, but had someone like camo or nedved to pass to.
    and we blame trezeguet :rolleyes:

btw really feelin ur avatar

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey Fabiana!!! you saw the game o ESPN2???? :LOL:

that mexican dude was toooooooooooooootally lost with the names!!

IN one opportunity, ferrara kickd a long ball,,and the guy said "very well buffon" :LOL:

In the Montero save.....the guy said "Micooooooooooolii!!! saved juve!!" (i was like OMG :eek: )

The goal scored by zambrotta....he said that was.......TACHINARDI!! :eek: by this time i was lauhing like crazy!.

He said that Appiah was DAVIDZ!!!!.

and a lot of stupid things that i cant remember!!! what a crap!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Hey Fabiana!!! you saw the game o ESPN2???? :LOL:

that mexican dude was toooooooooooooootally lost with the names!!

IN one opportunity, ferrara kickd a long ball,,and the guy said "very well buffon" :LOL:

In the Montero save.....the guy said "Micooooooooooolii!!! saved juve!!" (i was like OMG :eek: )

The goal scored by zambrotta....he said that was.......TACHINARDI!! :eek: by this time i was lauhing like crazy!.

He said that Appiah was DAVIDZ!!!!.

and a lot of stupid things that i cant remember!!! what a crap!!
    lol yes i saw zambrotta make the goal and he was like great job tacchinardi and he had absolutely nothing to do with the play, he made me think tacchi made the goal. and he kept saying di biagio instead of di VAIO

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Though realistically I am starting to be concerned about our defence letting in too many goals. 7 goals from 6 games is far from impressive from a squad that has as its defence its stronghold for the past 10 years.
    You gotta remember, though, that we didn't field our strongest defensive lineup, with Thuram and Legro missing. That said, though, our 'substitute' defenders should still be able to shutout a team like Ancona. It's unacceptable how we let them back in the game, especially conceding in the 90th minute.

What I really dislike is how we don't kill the game and let the opponents create chances which stops my heart loads of time during the match.
    Agreed, that's a point that was brought up in the "we don't attack enough" thread. We should know that we're the superior team, keep attacking and scoring goals. Don't anybody dare say that we would've conceded more if we'd attacked. If a team like Juve is attacking you, you're hardly gonna have time to mount a counterattack.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    btw, I had Zambro in my yahoo fantasy team, but dropped him :groan::fero:. Oh well, at least i had miccoli! :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Well a very good match first than a blakout.
    IMO is cause we tought the match was already winned and we started thinking to the CL match... never underrate any team and never think the match is ended till the referee stop it!!!
    Anycase... others good 3 points ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)