SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (2 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #41
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Miccoli is not able to sustain 90 minutes yet, that's why he was changed, cos otherwise Lippi would have replaced DV with Trezeguet.
    Oh... is that why Trezeguet wasn't replaced? :rolleyes: Sorry, but I'm not buying it :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Well Lippi said so that Miccoli could not sustain 90 minutes so DV was 'forced' to replaced Miccoli. Who owuld have replaced Trezeguet then?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    Not a lesser punishment, no punishment at all, unless they start punishing those players that dive and don't admit.
    abs. agree with you. if zambi is punished it will open doors or future non admittance and nothing else.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well Lippi said so that Miccoli could not sustain 90 minutes so DV was 'forced' to replaced Miccoli. Who owuld have replaced Trezeguet then?
    Zalayeta? :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    ancona will be a morale booster for us of course,we're looking for a big scoreline even if we do rest leggro and nedved.

like stu,i'd like to see maresca,he has been very impressive.

and miccoli too,he deserves a full match to show what he can do,not get fielded and be the first to be taken off.he hasn't had a proper start to his season,as he should be first choice in dp's absence for the CF position,and trez should be dropped for dv to take the ST position.

Camo's also been quite disappointing.
    does anyone know if Micoli was taken out because of the earlier injury/kick that he got?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Are you being sarcastic with me, young penguin???

You think that I don't know who Zalayeta is, Huh?!?!?!

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    That seemed like the case at the time, Mike ;):D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I ususally end my sarcastic comments with a :D.

I wish they would give him a chance, especially against Ancona.

It couldn't hurt, could it??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Well, he's not Salas, so no, it couldnt hurt :D

Wow.

Was that a match made in Hell, or what?????

Salas and Juve.

One of those incidents that you try to sweep under the rug for a while.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I've already forgotten about him.

Well, not really but I'm trying :stress:

:D
    See what I mean??

He's still in your mind. And after a while he'll leave your stream of conciousness. But the next time that you're in for therapy (I'm assuming that you ARE in therapy:D:D) It will all come pouring out of you.

Then, and only then, will the healing process begin.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Pfff, you should see the bills :rolleyes:

;)

I know what you mean.

My health care coverage stopped paying for my sessions when they found out that "Tacchinardi" is NOT a new strain of parkinson's, but the name of a soccer player.

My lawyers are still going through the paperwork.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Anyway, Zambro did well to admit his wrongdoing .. and when Mazzone was told what Zambro said, he said that he would like to hug him for his honesty .. this was yet another great episode of honesty from our players .. Del Piero was said to deliberetly miss a penalty against Chievo because he believed it was wrongly awarded to him .. while playing Pessotto once admitted that the ball has touched him before going out, while the ref (Collina) said that it's a Juve's throw .. this happened in the dying minutes of the final Serie A match in the 2000-01 season (which Lazio won) agaisnt Perugia and we needed to pressure them badly and score, Collina then shook Pessotto's hand for his honesty !!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Not only that, every game IS tough, we're not playing so good and we needed a dive, which Zambrotta just admitted to, to get past high flying Bologna. No team should be underestimated at any time, but especially not right now, where a loss or a draw seems to be inches away.
    Very true, but what I like about Juve in general is that we respect all teams we play against .. up until this point, Lippi is doing well in rotating players since we didn't have any major slip-ups, we've been struggling lately but still picking up points ..

Anyway, this season's squad depth is so much better than last season's.. in which the bench-warmers are not very far from the regulars in terms of quality .. we used to have Moretti, Baiocco, Salas, Zalayeta last season but now we have Maresca, Miccoli, Ferrara, and Davids amongst the others, thus we could rest quality players and still play with a highly challenging team ..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Ah good job in remember the Pessotto-Collina incident! At least if we are cheaters, we are not lying cheaters :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Anyway, Zambro did well to admit his wrongdoing .. and when Mazzone was told what Zambro said, he said that he would like to hug him for his honesty .. this was yet another great episode of honesty from our players .. Del Piero was said to deliberetly miss a penalty against Chievo because he believed it was wrongly awarded to him .. while playing Pessotto once admitted that the ball has touched him before going out, while the ref (Collina) said that it's a Juve's throw .. this happened in the dying minutes of the final Serie A match in the 2000-01 season (which Lazio won) agaisnt Perugia and we needed to pressure them badly and score, Collina then shook Pessotto's hand for his honesty !!
    :touched:

What a group of Champions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)