SERIE A: Ancona - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We are still unbeaten in Serie A and in two weeks time we will face Ancona. This thread is probably a bit early but I think that we need a place to talk about this upcoming match rather than just sit and wait.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Can't we wait a bit with the match threads? :) They usually fill up with junk after a couple of days...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well. there is no secret that maybe Ancone is the worst team right now in serie A... so we must must win this game no matter what!. Very important away points that we must get!.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    I think that we should rest Legrottaglie and Nedved for this game, giving starting places to Ferrara and Maresca.

Trezeguet should be dropped for Di Vaio.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Why should we rest anyone, they will be all returning from a long rest. they need to play to keep their form.

I agree about Dropping Trez for Di Vaio.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
    Why should we rest anyone, they will be all returning from a long rest. they need to play to keep their form.
    shit I forgot there is the national team's game. 2 weeks is too long to wait!!!!

they will have plenty of rest untill the game

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10

I agree about Dropping Trez for Di Vaio.
    I think that we should rest Legro and Neddy so that we can dispose of Sociedad in midweek and guarantee ourselves qualification to the 2nd round of the CL. We would then be able to rest players for Serie A.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

I think that we should rest Legro and Neddy so that we can dispose of Sociedad in midweek and guarantee ourselves qualification to the 2nd round of the CL. We would then be able to rest players for Serie A.
    your theory is good only if we win Real Sociedad. If we don't we could be in trouble. so it's too risky

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

They can play for one half, and replace them in the second, like Lippi usually do.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

your theory is good only if we win Real Sociedad. If we don't we could be in trouble. so it's too risky
    How is it risky? We're playing Ancona FFS!

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15

They can play for one half, and replace them in the second, like Lippi usually do.
    Fine, one half, but I would really like to see Maresca play for 90 minutes.

@Lac: You're welcome :angel::D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

How is it risky? We're playing Ancona FFS!
    but we can lose points against Ancona if we don't take them seriously.
    last place or not, they'r still a Serie A club, and we should take seriously any team, because every game could be tough

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Not only that, every game IS tough, we're not playing so good and we needed a dive, which Zambrotta just admitted to, to get past high flying Bologna. No team should be underestimated at any time, but especially not right now, where a loss or a draw seems to be inches away.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Not only that, every game IS tough, we're not playing so good and we needed a dive, which Zambrotta just admitted to , to get past high flying Bologna. No team should be underestimated at any time, but especially not right now, where a loss or a draw seems to be inches away.
    i wonder if figc will take some actions about this. a fine, suspension, nobel peace prize?

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    You guys are acting like if Ferrara and Maresca are crap! We don't lose that much when we bring in those two players for Legrottaglie and Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)